Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2005, 10:41 PM

Default nice slowplay idiot....

Early in a MTT blinds are 15/30 and I'm sitting in late position with (t1150) K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. Guy to my left (t900) raises it to 75. I call as does the BB.
Flop: A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
Check. Check. Check.
Turn: Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Check. Check. Feeler bet of 90.
Fold. Call.
River: 2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
He bets out 300. I reraise him all in and he calls instantly and tables 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

yay.
Old 11-28-2005, 10:52 PM

Default Re: nice slowplay idiot....

[ QUOTE ]
Early in a MTT blinds are 15/30 and I'm sitting in late position with (t1150) K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. Guy to my left (t900) raises it to 75. I call as does the BB.
Flop: A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
Check. Check. Check.
Fold. Call.
He bets out 300. I reraise him all in and he calls instantly and tables 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

yay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, he was going broke here anyway.

In all fairness, I don't think you played the hand that well and you should be grateful another [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] didn't hit to kill your action.
Old 11-28-2005, 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In all fairness, I don't think you played the hand that well and you should be grateful another [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] didn't hit to kill your action.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-28-2005, 10:56 PM

However, I did forget to congratulate you on your Royal.
Old 11-28-2005, 11:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
oh completely agree. It was a while ago so I don't remember how everything went exactly except the hands involved.

Oh, and it was before I was as awesome a player as I am now. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2005, 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Check. Check. Check.
Fold. Call.

yay.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-29-2005, 01:02 AM

No, THIS is a nice slowplay.

Ultimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em, $.25 BB (6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

SB ($6.50)
Hero ($24.65)
UTG ($30.70)
MP ($24)
CO ($52.95)
Button ($2.85)

Preflop: Hero is BB with T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.50) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($0.50) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($0.50) 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets $0.5</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero pushes</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB calls</font>.

Final Pot: $2

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
SB has 6s 3h (two pair, sixes and threes).
Hero has Td Jh (straight, king high).
Outcome: Hero wins $2. </font>
Old 11-29-2005, 01:05 AM

um....
Old 11-29-2005, 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nice slowplay idiot....

[/ QUOTE ]

are you referring to yourself or the villian?
Old 11-29-2005, 01:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Check. Check. Check.
Fold. Call.

yay.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have a problem in how people play their RFs. I can see that in you.