Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2005, 10:55 AM

Default Now we know how Granny Mae makes her money

This is a chain email I got today. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

This is a joke that is supposed to bring you luck.

Granny Mae walked into the Bank of Canada one morning with a purse full of money. She wanted to open a savings account and insisted on talking to the president of the Bank because, she said, she had a lot of money.

After many lengthy discussions (after all, the client is always right) an employee took Granny Mae to the president's office.

The president of the Bank asked her how much she wanted to deposit. She placed her purse on his desk and replied, "$165,000". The president was curious and asked her how she had been able to save so much money. Granny Mae replied that she made bets.

The president was surprised and asked, "What kind of bets?" Granny Mae replied, "Well, I bet you $25,000 that your testicles are square."

The president started to laugh and told Granny that it was impossible to win a bet like that.

Granny never batted an eye. She just looked at the president and said, "Would you like to take my bet?"

"Certainly", replied the president. "I bet you $25,000 that my testicles are not square."

"Done", Granny Mae answered. "But given the amount of money involved, if you don't mind I would like to come back at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning with my lawyer as a witness."

"No problem", said the president of the Bank confidently.

That night, the president became very nervous about the bet and spent a long time in front of the mirror examining his testicles, turning them this way and that, checking them over again and again until he was positive that no one could consider his testicles as square and reassuring himself that there was no way he could lose the bet.

The next morning at exactly 10 o'clock Granny Mae arrived at the president's office with her lawyer and acknowledged the $25,000 bet made the day before that the president's testicles were square.

The president confirmed that the bet was the same as the one made the day before. Then Granny Mae asked him to drop his pants etc. so that she and her lawyer could see clearly.

The president was happy to oblige.

Granny Mae came closer so she could see better and asked the president if she could touch them. "Of course", said the president. "Given the amount of money involved, you should be 100% sure."

Granny Mae did so with a little smile. Suddenly the president noticed that the lawyer was banging his head against the wall. He asked Granny Mae why he was doing that and she replied, "Oh, it's probably because I bet him $100,000 that around 10 o'clock in the morning I would be holding the balls of the President of the Bank of Canada!"

Sorry to all you cunnucks. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 05-16-2005, 12:29 PM

Default Re: Now we know how Granny Mae makes her money

LOL
Old 05-16-2005, 12:39 PM

lol. saw something similar to that, was about a guy making bets in a bar though.
Old 05-16-2005, 01:03 PM

Im Canadian. And this owns.
Old 05-16-2005, 01:52 PM

As a proud Canadian I can assure you that Granny could have made a lot more money on that transaction. The President would have done it in a heart beat for $5,000.

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] busguy