Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > The Stock Market

Old 05-22-2002, 12:37 AM

Default Technical Analysis

I'm not sure if this is the term used in English but I'm wondering if there are any wellknown books that anyone can recommend on technical analysis, or any quality websites on that topic.

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-30-2002, 02:43 AM

Default Re: Technical Analysis

If I were a writer of investment books, I would definitely recommend my books. But I haven't written one yet so I'm forced to recommend books written by others. Martin Pring has written a good book on technical analysis. So has John J. Murphy. Edwards and Magee wrote THE classic on technical analysis that is well worth reading. There are general trading books that also deal with technical analysis. Fink and Feduniak have one, although it could be out of print. Jack Schwager, I believe, has uncoupled the technical analysis portion of his general futures trading book and turned it into a separate book.

Simply go to Amazon.com to do a search on these authors and their works.
Old 06-03-2002, 09:26 PM

Default John Patrick

I've read many of your posts and obviously you seem to have a firm grasp of gambling logics and winning methods.

You seem to be an expert at poker, craps, blackjack and especially roulette, lottery. But I never knew that you're also a "trading genius".

Well, I admire you as a man with many talents.

It will just be a matter of time before you become a multi-millionaire.

Good luck