Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2005, 02:52 AM

Default Bodog Cashout policy?

I'm considering adding Bodog, and I have seen than many of you guys use this book. Can you give me any specifics on their cashout policies (I do plan on winning [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]). Are there fees? Does it take a long time? Can I cashout online, or do I need to call them, etc.

Thanks guys!

hd
Old 10-24-2005, 03:17 AM

Default Re: Bodog Cashout policy?

I don't really like the book. They post their lines real late. The only nice thing is that sometimes for the underdogs you get the +.5.

Regarding their cashout, it's very fast. You submit it online and there aren't any fees for Neteller (I'm assuming that's what you'll be using).
Old 10-24-2005, 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't really like the book. They post their lines real late. The only nice thing is that sometimes for the underdogs you get the +.5.

Regarding their cashout, it's very fast. You submit it online and there aren't any fees for Neteller (I'm assuming that's what you'll be using).

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks LLXC. When you say they post their lines really late, how late? Specifically, when are their Saturday college football lines available?

Thanks again!

hd
Old 10-24-2005, 04:33 AM

I really only placed bets there for last NCAAB and NBA so I don't really know. For NCAAF and NFL, I think they're much better since they get a whole week to do it. Still, they're probably a day or so after others.
Old 10-24-2005, 11:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I really only placed bets there for last NCAAB and NBA so I don't really know. For NCAAF and NFL, I think they're much better since they get a whole week to do it. Still, they're probably a day or so after others.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct, but for baseball, they are usually only getting the line up about 6 hours or so before the game if games are back to back.
Old 10-24-2005, 11:32 AM

I'd recomend adding them for betting Dogs. I'd use the site to mostly play poker. Clear bonus through poker. I'd only probably bet about 10 games there always dogs. Customer Service is really good, Quick cash-outs also. Wouldn't use it as a main book. Just my 2 cents
-Gene