Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2005, 07:04 PM

Default Pokerskinns Table Mods (freeware)

About 6 months ago I created some Party table mods with the plan of creating a website and selling personalized mods for a small fee. With all the great freeware being distributed I've decided to release them as freeware.

You can select from 5 background colors and 5 felt colors. You can easily edit the table.jpg to personalize your felt, if you wish.

To download the tables, visit http://briefcase.yahoo.com/hoylepac@sbcglobal.net and click on the PokerSkinns folder. Download the installation file and run it. It will extract the images to your C:\program files\party poker\images folder. A backup folder will also be created with the original PP images.

Please let me know if you enjoy your new tables. Post screenshots if you customize. The mods work with 10, 9, 6 player Holdem games as well as Omaha. They do not format correctly with 7 stud.

Pokertini

I've included an example of my current table:
Old 11-26-2005, 08:49 PM

Default Re: Pokerskinns Table Mods (freeware)

You're going to get a LOT less people downloading these since they are in suspicious exe format, and could very easily carry a virus or something equally as bad. I think they are cool, but I will not try them, and I don't recommend anyone else do so either.
Old 11-26-2005, 10:31 PM

I guess I can understand your concern. I chose this solution as the easiest way to distribute multiple image files; the program also installs the images to the appropriate directory. I compiled the files myself using Inno Setup. I can assure you there are no viruses or trojans associated with the file. A virus scanner should also confirm this. It is of course ultimately up to you to use the software or not.

Pokertini
Old 11-27-2005, 03:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I chose this solution as the easiest way to distribute multiple image files

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not just a simple zip file like everyone else that creates mods? We know where they go.