Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2005, 03:01 AM

Default Empire VIP bump

i just got bumped up to empire VIP status today. im pretty happy about it.. my VIP points were somewhere around 1500, and now they have me at 5000. does anyone know if i get to keep the extra points they added? or can i only spend the ones ive accumulated?
Old 06-21-2005, 03:03 AM

Default Re: Empire VIP bump

im thinking off just emailing empire and asking to be bumped. anyone try this/have it work? im sitting at about 1500 as well and they are just a bitch to earn compared to party points.
Old 06-21-2005, 03:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im thinking off just emailing empire and asking to be bumped. anyone try this/have it work? im sitting at about 1500 as well and they are just a bitch to earn compared to party points.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good question, I was actually just wondering the same thing myself. Also, where (if anywhere) can you check how many points you have? I know approximatley but would like to know for sure and I don't want to keep sending them emails. If anyone knows, that'd be cool. Thanks. [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Old 06-21-2005, 03:38 AM

Email them at the end of a weekend or 3 day streak or something where you just played alot of hands.

I believe certain managers will look around at who is playing alot and bump up some of those people.
Old 06-21-2005, 03:52 AM

i thought about emaillng them too, but then i got bumped. i prolly had over 1500 maybe nearing 2000 im not sure..

[ QUOTE ]
Good question, I was actually just wondering the same thing myself. Also, where (if anywhere) can you check how many points you have? I know approximatley but would like to know for sure and I don't want to keep sending them emails. If anyone knows, that'd be cool. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you go to the empire lobby, its Options --> VIP Account
Old 06-21-2005, 04:39 AM

cool stuff -- i emailed them asking if they'll bump me (i only opened my empire account about a month ago and only have about 700 points so far (though i have played an average of at least 30 per day), so i might have to wait a bit)
Old 06-21-2005, 05:11 AM

Let us know how that turns out. I'll be curious to hear what they have to say about that. [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Old 06-21-2005, 05:17 AM

There was a thread recently (within the last month or two) where someone did this (without any joy I seem to recall).

Might be worth digging around to Zoo posts to look it up.

Sheriff
Old 06-21-2005, 05:50 AM

What's so good about being a VIP? I've been a VIP for about a month, but I haven't taken advantage of it, and when I read over the website, nothing really seemed that special.
Old 06-21-2005, 06:03 AM

it's really nothing special except the ability to convert your points to cash or clothes/books/accessories (you also earn the points to get these things 2x faster which is why it'd be cool to get it before accumulating a lot)

i think the royal flush club (15k epoints) is where the cool stuff comes in, like a free $100 each month for a $1000 deposit (but no raked hands or anything required)