Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-11-2005, 04:06 AM

Default Re: Walk in on roommate & gf naked in bathroom, big fight ensues

I would apologize to his girlfriend for yelling at her, but for nothing else. If your roommate can't accept that as a reasonable compromise, then I'd say it's obvious he's a roommate rather than a friend and treat him accordingly in the future.

scott
Old 12-11-2005, 04:12 AM

I guess I'm the only one who was expecting this thread to be about HIS GF naked in the bathroom with his roommate?

That would've been way more exciting.
Old 12-11-2005, 04:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
did they actually expect you to believe they were both naked on the bathroom floor looking for a contact lens? that is the most bogus story I've ever heard.

you did nothing wrong as far as I'm concerned. they should have locked the door or just [censored] in their bedroom or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

What she's really embarassed about is that she feels like a whore for banging around all over the house like an idiot instead of someplace less "naughty."
Old 12-11-2005, 04:15 AM

you apologized. you're done with the situation now.

oh yeah is she hot?
Old 12-11-2005, 04:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Turning it to what they were doing or weren't doing is disaster in this situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Regardless of what was actually going on, the OP didnt do anything wrong. It would have been bad if he failed to apologize for walking in on them, but he of course did apologize.

The fact that the roommate and his gf are making such an effort to come up with an alibi is a big tell, and explains why she reacted the way she did. She obviously feels like a dirty whore for getting [censored] on the bathroom floor.

She uses two tactics in some attempt to prove shes not a deviant.
1)Makes it your fault for walking in on them. To hell with behaving like a guest. She has to get really pissed at you so you'll be convinced you did something horrible, and that she's innocent.
2)Denies that she was getting it on at all. Sew the seed of doubt that she was doing anything distasteful.

If she doesnt question her own virtue, she'd never lie in step two, since theres nothing wrong with [censored] your bf in the bathroom.

Girls have a tendancy to feel guilty and think of themselves as dirty sluts. They want as few people as possible to know about their sluttyness. This whole problem is not about you walking through an unlocked door, its about this girl's self-esteem.

Maybe sit this girl down and tell her, "Its okay! I have sex with myself all the time in there."
Old 12-11-2005, 04:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ She obviously feels like a dirty whore for getting [censored] on the bathroom floor.

[/ QUOTE ]

eh, this is BS.....she wanted to get caught, or at least part of the draw was the fact they "could" get caught.

shes just a drama queen
Old 12-11-2005, 04:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
at least part of the draw was the fact they "could" get caught.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that this was part of the draw, but that doesnt mean she actually wants to get caught. If she were some sort of freaky exhibtionist, she would have been much more docile when she was caught.
Old 12-11-2005, 04:31 AM

i am freak and would have sex anywhere, but the bathroom floor? WTF??????

NASTY

dude, tell your roomie if his chick ever gets flip again you will punch her in the cooter.
Old 12-11-2005, 04:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
at least part of the draw was the fact they "could" get caught.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that this was part of the draw, but that doesnt mean she actually wants to get caught. If she were some sort of freaky exhibtionist, she would have been much more docile when she was caught.

[/ QUOTE ]

true.

either way tho, shes still a drama queen. I like what sublime has to say...punch that ho in the cooter if she acts up again
Old 12-11-2005, 04:39 AM

Im not saying she IS a freak, Im saying she sees herself as some sort of deviant (eventhough shes not). She probably feels the same insecurity while getting it on with her bf in his bedroom.

As for being a drama queen, Im not really sure what the definition of that is. Is it just someone who overreacts and creates drama over something insignificant? Or is it an attention whore? I think shes an overreacter, but she's not an attention whore. She wants all the attention regarding this situation on the OP and what he did, not on her and what she was doing.