Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What is the better film series
The Bang Boat 5 29.41%
Captain Stabbin 12 70.59%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-09-2005, 10:44 PM

Default Re: Dream scenario, 2 girls + me, OOT help me decide, + pics, long.

Jane is hotter, but you've already hit that so go for slutty Sarah. variety is the spice of life and whatnot. It's all a mute point because once you graduate you are going to be pulling down hot dental hygenist ass like nobody's business.
Old 12-09-2005, 10:53 PM

You speak the truth.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:09 PM

Haven't read replies, but definitely Jane. She is needy and will actually talk to you about her problems. Sarah sounds like a bitch that needs guys to chase after her or she has self esteem problems. Put her off until after the new year at least, and if you happen to go out again make sure you have really awesome sex with her before showing real interest.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Now, today I realize something in conversation w/ Sarah at lunch. She indirectly (ie what if "a guy" type convesration but talking about me) says that she cant get a read on me, and is concerned about the fact that im very very not chasing her and not calling her(which seems to have been working fine). Meaning I can ask her out/hook up w/ her whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Danger, Will Robinson!

[ QUOTE ]
shes typical attention whore

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo, and the other girl is a drag, so go find somebody else. I think your line should be a chick with some sweater meat who likes goofy Jewish dentists. Doesn't have to be a looker, just needs to suck a mean cahk and hook a steak up now and then.

NT
Old 12-09-2005, 11:16 PM

I cant believe no one has stated the obvious:

Youre single and you can fvck both of them if you want. Granted, not at the same time, but what Jane doesnt know wont kill her, and even if she does find out "YOURE SINGLE!" I picked both, since if you pass up on this opportunity to get with Sara you might hate yourself for it as soon as you hit an actual dry spell.

It must be nice to be swimming in so much poon that you get to be picky about it.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I cant believe no one has stated the obvious:

Youre single and you can fvck both of them if you want. Granted, not at the same time, but what Jane doesnt know wont kill her, and even if she does find out "YOURE SINGLE!" I picked both, since if you pass up on this opportunity to get with Sara you might hate yourself for it as soon as you hit an actual dry spell.

It must be nice to be swimming in so much poon that you get to be picky about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I mentioned it.

blake
Old 12-10-2005, 12:36 AM

Oblivious,

He mentioned he has a d-rocket friend who is cock blocking on jane by making up lies and what not already.

Nothumb,
It's spelled "kac"

OP,

Here is what you should do in 3 easy steps:
1. Stop being a [censored].

edit- hmm, apparently they are censoring more words now... i was implying you prefer the company of men
Old 12-10-2005, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Im actually quite stunning IRL. Even tho taht was a week ago, a new haircut and some scruff got lots of good results today. + it doesnt hurt that im naturally funny, brilliant, work out, play guitar, independantly and dependantly wealthy and was an art major in undergrad.

-JP

[/ QUOTE ]

don't forget how humble you are, chicks love that

I hadn't read the part that you were joking when I first posted this so I guess I'll just concur with the others when they say you're a goofy lookin [censored] who should be on his knees lookin up that either will even consider touching your dangling piece of jew meat.
Love you,
Justin
Old 12-10-2005, 01:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Jane is hotter, but you've already hit that so go for slutty Sarah. variety is the spice of life and whatnot. It's all a mute point because once you graduate you are going to be pulling down hot dental hygenist ass like nobody's business.

[/ QUOTE ]

moot point
Old 12-10-2005, 02:36 AM

the only reason to go exclusive with one of them is if you see long term potential with them. You're in the toughest academic stretch you've ever seen, you're in a city you don't seem to want to be in, and your other options are limited. Does that seem like the situation you want to be in when you make a lifelong decision? just enjoy yourself and be the old bull