Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2005, 02:23 AM

Default POKER SOURCE ONLINE TREATS NEW CUSTOMERS POORLY

I am new to online poker, and last saturday I decided to sign up at poker source online at the urging of my brothers fiance. She referred me to poker source online because they have great sign up bonuses. She also told me to be certain to use the upgrade code psodec so that I could get 9000 points instead of the normal 6000 points. I have never signed up for a poker room before and I made a mistake during the account sign up. I accidentally typed PSODSC instead of PSODEC. I asked PSO if they could fix this for me because I am a new customer. Their response made me angry. This is a response that MIKEJ posted in there public forum.

"So as an adult you want to take no responsibility for yourself? Since you signed up at 10:53am, but didn't post about your mistake until 4:18pm, over 5 hours later..... my guess is that you didn't know about the upgrade when you signed up and read about it after you signed up. Now you are trying to get credit for something that you either a) didn't know about when you signed up or b) didn't follow the directions to get. You can call this poor customer service if you like; that is your right. However, the fact remains that we have responded to your posts in a timely manner and the bottom line is it would actually be poor customer service to give you the upgrade. The directions couldn't be clearer and we have never given credit to customers after the fact. Giving you credit would be a disservice to them."

He's accusing me of lieing to them in a public forum. I wander if this is how PSO treats all of there new customers. Do they think that all of there customers are out to cheat them.
Please check my posts at the following link. http://www.pokersourceonline.com/for...ic.php?t=18901

I don't hate PSO, but I think that they should treat their customers with respect.