Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2005, 03:08 AM

Default VIP bonus weirdness

I was supposed to get $400 from Party for last month. That hasn't showed up in my account yet, but a $100 "Complementary Bonus From Executive Host" did show up today. Has anyone else had something like this show up? Is this the VIP bonus but for the wrong amount, or is this just Party randomly giving me money?

scrub
Old 11-03-2005, 03:20 AM

Default Re: VIP bonus weirdness

[ QUOTE ]
I was supposed to get $400 from Party for last month. That hasn't showed up in my account yet, but a $100 "Complementary Bonus From Executive Host" did show up today. Has anyone else had something like this show up? Is this the VIP bonus but for the wrong amount, or is this just Party randomly giving me money?

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]

No VIP offer in Oct for me. But I got $100 for "Bonus - after offer rejected." The rejected offer was a Nov VIP offer, and it hit my account today (Nov 2).
Old 11-03-2005, 11:32 AM

Default Re: VIP bonus weirdness

[ QUOTE ]

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]

it's because you overshot your goal, I believe. this is from an email I just got from VIP in response to some questions I sent them:

[my oct offer was $500 for 10,000 raked hands]

Question: My records indicate that I played about 13,000 raked hands for the october bonus. What has never been clear is whether the bonus is pro rated at $.05/hand for the hands that I play over the requirements?

Is this true or not for the october bonus? The November bonus?

Answer: No this is not exactly true – each bonus is calculated in a personalized way which is different for each player according to their level of play. By the way you played 12,730 raked hands in October so I am pleased to let you know that I have credited an extra 150$ to your account (on top of the 500$ you will receive shortly).

I just checked my statement, +150 from "Complementary bonus from executive host"