Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2005, 02:17 AM

Default Re: AJo makes strong hand vs LAP maniac and TAA

But it feels so good to be gdrunk. And if I wans n't drunk, i'd be dilting by BR away after tahat asame punkass cracked by top seet twoce withing two orbtits.
Old 08-14-2005, 11:07 AM

Default Re: AJo makes strong hand vs LAP maniac and TAA

I saw the SS post and realized I miscalculated the number of hands you're behind. That makes the turn decision a lot closer, obviously. I can see going for the overcall, but the odds aren't too terrible, i'm sure he figures with his position he can extract the river bets he needs to to make the implied odds right. . . . though his outs aren't really clean, as they could fill a gutshot. I just thought you stood to make more from the maniac. Since you said you were looking to mitigate risk, the line is fine. It was a nice hand to post, because i think it is a close/interesting decision.

IMO, I'm still raising and going to war with the maniac, because I really think I'm ahead of him when I know he makes weird turn plays regularly. The only concern i'd have is knowing how far he'd take it- that is to say, can i get a lot of bets out of his A6 A3 or whatever.