Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2005, 06:34 PM

Default Re: Improving OOT (long)

[ QUOTE ]
There is a lot of intelligent discussion in this forum, but many of the posters here are socially retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't going to do any name calling, but I don't disagree.
Old 12-04-2005, 06:38 PM

Lol, what's funny is that you have been registered here for what, one year? Dude, your life here began like 2 months before the OOT peak, how could you possibly know wtf is good for this forum. BTW, before you even start, I have been around much longer than this account would dictate. Whether you are right or wrong, you are most CERTAINLY not the person on whom this responsibility falls. Hell, you aren't even that good of a poster. [censored] off and let jakethebake do it.
Old 12-04-2005, 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lol, what's funny is that you have been registered here for what, one year? Dude, your life here began like 2 months before the OOT peak, how could you possibly know wtf is good for this forum. BTW, before you even start, I have been around much longer than this account would dictate. Whether you are right or wrong, you are most CERTAINLY not the person on whom this responsibility falls. Hell, you aren't even that good of a poster. [censored] off and let jakethebake do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't write this to get into pissing matches about my (or anyone else's) contribution to this forum.

The whole point, and how this all got started in my head was I was thinking how nice it'd be if I didn't have to wade through a bunch of BS posts to get to the meat and potatoes of the thread, and that there are probably others who'd agree with that.

I know I got carried away, that happens sometimes. But is it better to not say anything for fear of becoming unpopular?

So your point is, as far as I can tell, is that I haven't been around here long enough to bitch?

Let jakethebake do what?