Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-28-2005, 08:10 PM

Default Re: My girlfriend was drugged

that stuff is nuts.

when i was 21 i was living in chicago. it was a wild time of my life. anyway, there was this mini-cartel of young drug dealers and i somehow wound up being friends with one of them. one night, i see him out at crobar (this was 10 years ago when it was actually cool) and i shake his hand and he puts this vial of clear liquid in my hand. i knew it was ghb, but had never done it before. so i went into the bathroom and opened up the vial and slugged it down. i walked about 50 feet before everything got really really slow.

i saw him at the bar, and i said "that tasted like sht". he said, "dude, you're supposed to mix it in a drink, how much did you take". "all of it" i replied incredulously. "you're supposed to put a few drops in a drink, are you ok".

at this point i decide i need to get home, so i walk out of the club. i lived at division and astor for anyone who knows chicago. i guess i started walking home. at 7am i came to, walking around in lincoln park with no shirt on. i had been wearing a suit the night before. the city was heading off to work, the bus stops were crowded, the streets as well. and im walking around miles from home, without a shirt.

i did it one other time, with proper dosing, and i had a blast.
Old 12-28-2005, 11:53 PM

Good to read your posts. I've never tried GHB nor do I know anyone who has. A few years ago, I read a book on it that made a convincing case for GHB being a victim of media and DEA hysteria. Certainly using the term "date rape" attracts attention and raises an audience's emotional involvement. I remember the book strongly stated that the health risks from GHB were exaggerated and that no one had ever died or suffered any severe health issue from an OD. The authors claimed that in the reports of death from GHB abuse there were other factors that were responsible. At one time, perhaps still, GHB was used medicinally in part of Europe. I want to say Germany, which has some of the strictest laws in the world regarding dietary supplements, but I am not sure. I don't remember which condition, perhaps a sleep disorder. Why do you dissuade personal use now? Is it solely due to the legal climate now or are there issues with GHB itself that you have since become aware of?

regards,

raisins
Old 12-29-2005, 12:23 AM

I was curious to read up about this, drug reading never really interests me but this did. this article has everything you are referring to above.

This seems like a great drug to experience with a partner if controlled well.

To the OP: Great job getting the gf out.
Old 12-29-2005, 12:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This seems like a great drug to experience with a partner if controlled well.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yup. Be a little careful with the dosages, especially to start, but it's fun with someone else. Also, *small* amounts of alcohol can be fine (and enjoyable) with it, but I'd stay away from the pairing until you're familiar with the effects of ghb on its own.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:43 AM

post of the year
Old 12-29-2005, 04:01 AM

cock-blocker.

j/k - seriously, good job....lucky that time.

RB
Old 12-29-2005, 04:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
that stuff is nuts.

when i was 21 i was living in chicago. it was a wild time of my life. anyway, there was this mini-cartel of young drug dealers and i somehow wound up being friends with one of them. one night, i see him out at crobar (this was 10 years ago when it was actually cool) and i shake his hand and he puts this vial of clear liquid in my hand. i knew it was ghb, but had never done it before. so i went into the bathroom and opened up the vial and slugged it down. i walked about 50 feet before everything got really really slow.

i saw him at the bar, and i said "that tasted like sht". he said, "dude, you're supposed to mix it in a drink, how much did you take". "all of it" i replied incredulously. "you're supposed to put a few drops in a drink, are you ok".

at this point i decide i need to get home, so i walk out of the club. i lived at division and astor for anyone who knows chicago. i guess i started walking home. at 7am i came to, walking around in lincoln park with no shirt on. i had been wearing a suit the night before. the city was heading off to work, the bus stops were crowded, the streets as well. and im walking around miles from home, without a shirt.

i did it one other time, with proper dosing, and i had a blast.

[/ QUOTE ]

God thats so awesome. How much would you pay to get those memories back? hahahahah
Old 12-29-2005, 04:56 AM

if this happened to my ex... people would seriously die. i would come back with my friends and people would die. i would find out who it was and i would kill them. you do NOT [censored] with me or people i love. i will kill you. you do not [censored] with me. people don't understand that. they will understand when they are dead.
Old 12-29-2005, 05:19 AM

There was a guy who used to live above us in San Francisco. We used to call him "OnG" but pronounced sorta French, like "Eungee" because he was always on GHB. He used to come to our apartment parties with a little tea-cup full of the stuff and just sip it. He passed out mid conversation a lot. One time he just fell straight backward and broke his little tea-cup and woke back up and continued the conversation like nothing happened.

We went up to his apartment once to check it out. He had all kinds of burns and scars up and down his arms from passing out in his apartment on the stove or falling into stuff.

We asked him to show us where he bought the stuff off the internet and he went to log into hotmail to get the link and he typed "peeettreeeee;;;;;;dsdsfgfds" into the login box because he passed out on the keyboard.

We were like, alright dude nevermind we're gonna cruise and he got up to let us out and passed out into his metal coffee table. He busted his head open and started foaming at the mouth. We were calling 911 and my friend was starting to turn him over and he came to. He told us to never touch him when he passes out because he could die and don't call 911 because they'd find his G.

He was a weird dude. I bet he's dead now.
Old 12-29-2005, 05:21 AM

shant.... are you a enrro?