Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 12-23-2005, 10:48 PM

Default Best Party Bonus?

Hey guys,

I've went to Bonuswhores.com and such, and I've saw a 20% Deposit bonus on my first deposit, and figured this would be the best, but now I just saw a post on a PLISTINGS bonus which was 30%..

This is my first deposit, and I only plan on deposting $120USD, so what would be the best way to go bonus-wise?
Old 12-24-2005, 02:01 PM

Default Re: Best Party Bonus?

http://www.instantbankroll.com/

This is the best that I am aware of.

I used this promotion for the $150 free bonus and everything went very smoothly. There are a few hoops to jump through and being a PSO promotion, I understand that you need to be sure that you jump through all of them perfectly. As long as you are prepared to take a couple of minutes to read instructions / terms and conditions (well worth it for the amount of money extra it makes you), you'll be fine.
Old 12-24-2005, 03:40 PM

best one time party offer is the 'upgraded' PSO. 100$ for 250 raked plus 9000 points (90$ equivalent)
Old 12-24-2005, 07:58 PM

Default CAUTION FOR NEW PLAYERS!

It is easy to make the rake at Party but I urge one caution for new unseasoned players.

Stay on the beginners tables where the variance won't rob you of your prospects. Higher stakes may seem like a good proposition but a few blunders and your bank will dissapear before you get to the money.

When you go to the beginner tables uncheck the box for hide full tables. You will find .15/.30 soft Limit games that only take a few minutes wait before you get seated.

Many new players do not realize the rake requirements (can be confusing to a new player) are very easy at Party. I can best explain this by saying it will take about 10 hours of play at the lowest stake limit games to make your rake required hands and release the money fully to you. This includes hands you do not even bet into and fold before calling the blind. It does not include hands played while sitting out and is why I fully suggest playing the lowest stake Limit games.

The previous poster is also correct. Follow those PSO instructions to the letter. PSO is a great group but they do have rules which are all the better for everyone so follow them closely. If you run into any thing you need help with visit them at the PSO SUPPORT forum. They are allways there to help.

Monty
Old 12-24-2005, 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
best one time party offer is the 'upgraded' PSO. 100$ for 250 raked plus 9000 points (90$ equivalent)

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless I misread/missundrestood OP, this would be worth $115 to OP, vs what I suggest at $125.

Also, with what I suggest, you are not tied up with PSO points, just receiving cold hard cash - clearly an advantage.

What am I missing?