Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-23-2005, 05:36 AM

Default My Recap of Last Year\'s New Year\'s Eve!

One of my friends has a huge house (his parents won the lottery) out in the country and he is going to have the ultimate party with bands coming. Before I go over there I get a 6 pack of tecate because it is cheap, take one swig, swallow it. Realize this beer is incredibly old, it smells and tastes horrible, and I almost throw up. Throw the 6 pack away. Good start.

I get there early, around 5. There are a few people but things haven't started yet. 5 people give me 5 different beers which I drink quickly. Sitting on the couch next to some little Egypian girl I decide to start drinking my 5th of Jack Daniels. In about one hour I have found that I've finished the 5th on my own. Someone gives me a bottle of strange 50 year old whiskey, I guzzle some of that.

Next thing I know it is dark outside, I am on my hands and knees in the mud and rain, and Im throwing up. I find myself sitting back on the couch like nothing happened. Im throwing up in the bathroom. Im back on the couch like nothing happened.

I realize I am wearing 2 coats. The out'er one I did not put on today. How did I get this 2nd coat on me? I am very disturbed by this and my friend's girlfriend tells me I said I was cold, and she walked down the stairs with me to my car to get my other coat, and we just came back.

[censored], I have no recollection of this. Its not even 10, I've been throwing up, I'm blacking out, and I have double vision. [censored]! The party has started rolling by now but all of the people and noise are making me feel more sick so I go into my friend's bedroom and lay on his bed in the dark. Somehow I have a bag next to me that Im supposed to throw up into but Im throwing up all over the floor.

People occasionaly come into the room and turn the lights on to retrieve band equipment, I have a deep thirst but cannot lean up to grab the glass of water on the nightstand next to me, the Egyptian gets it for me.

I hear the new year's countdown being screamed out by everyone in the living room as I lay alone in the dark throwing up on the floor. Now the bands decide to start playing, and play really loud, and nonstop for a good 3 to 4 hours. Man this sucks!

Eventually someone who is more important than me and his girlfriend get to sleep in that bedroom and I am kicked out back into the living room. I sit on my favorite couch wishing I could escape the lights and loudness. Pretty soon I find that I am throwing up bright yellow stomach bile seeming contents into the sink.

Everyone is coked up and at 5 in the morning decide to start banging pots and pans. I sit staring at the spinning floor next to the Egyptian. There is no more stomach bile by I still make frequent dry heave trips. I am accused of throwing up all over the downstairs bathroom. Of this I have no recollection but I still may be guilty.

Eventually 12 pm hits and I'm off to the 45 minute drive to work through snow. I work in the cold box of a supermarket, I dont feel like hauling milk around or being in a cold box right now. I drink some gatorade and it tastes like stomach bile. I think I made a connection with that Egyptian!
Old 12-23-2005, 05:40 AM

Default Re: My Recap of Last Year\'s New Year\'s Eve!

tl;dr;dc
Old 12-23-2005, 05:54 AM

My new years eve was better. I took a 16 year olds V-card on a cruise ship outside on the deck in the front of the boat.
Old 12-23-2005, 05:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My new years eve was better. I took a 16 year olds V-card on a cruise ship outside on the deck in the front of the boat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yours TOTALY owned mine!
Old 12-23-2005, 08:13 AM

Just went to a bar. There was a huge 15-man brawl though.