Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2005, 01:39 PM

Default Titan Poker

How hard is the $500 Titan Poker intial bonus to clear? I usually play $2/4 or $3/6.
Old 09-26-2005, 01:46 PM

Default Re: Titan Poker

first off, you're not going to find a ton of action at $2/4 LHE and above on that network.

secondly, even at that level you're looking at a 16.7x clear rate (6 points per raked hand blinds $1/2+, 1000 points per $10 bonus). I would definitely pass on this one unless maybe you get some side comp from an affiliate (and then I would just fulfill the comp requirements and forget about the regular bonus).
Old 09-27-2005, 11:33 AM

pso

nevada jack promo

sexxx

Old 09-27-2005, 04:00 PM

there is some great shorthanded games there. Both 5/10 and 10/20 6 max are soft.
Old 09-28-2005, 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
there is some great shorthanded games there. Both 5/10 and 10/20 6 max are soft.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that sounds fun. Does Titan support pokertracker? How long is this offer good for, and whats the most I can initially deposit?

i spose i could go there but im lazy...
Old 09-28-2005, 03:27 AM

The bonus is horrible. I did a PSO promo for them (my 2nd, just found PSO and think its cool to sign up for the ghetto sites I will never play at again).

Anyhow, here are my findings.

Games are soft. Played 1/2 and 2/4 limit, full and short handed. Played okay, nothign to write home about. And I lost. Got donk sliced. Not bad...it's okay I'm dealing with it, talking about it with my therapist, slowly getting over it.

NL action is soft. Profiteered there. Played mostly .50/1 NL and wow it was soft.

The bonus is horrrrible. The 3750 points were painnnnnnful to earn. I got $90 from PSO pretty much which was fine, which eclipses the $40 bonus I got from Titan. TOOOOTALLY not worth it for $40, probably worth it for $140. I cleared like 3890 points for the PSO bonus and gritted my teeth and played a few more hands to get over 4k points for another 10 bucks. Lost 11 bucks in the process. That is my story
Old 09-28-2005, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How hard is the $500 Titan Poker intial bonus to clear? I usually play $2/4 or $3/6.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can only play three tables at a time and there's virtually nobody playing there so there's no table selection and you'll often have to wait for a seat for a full ring game. At full ring tables tend to be tight even in prime time (though I found an awesome 3/6 games this AM) and many hands aren't raked. Short-handed games are very soft and the % of raked hands is much higher. If you play SH do that.

They give six credits per raked hand at 1/2 and above and require 1000 credits for every $10 (they release the bonus in $10 increments). 16.6 raked hands/1$ kinda sucks when there's no table selection. You can't check your bonus points status and have to email costumer service to find out where you stand. I'm outta there as soon as I get my PSO Nevada Jacks!
Old 09-28-2005, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You can't check your bonus points status and have to email costumer service to find out where you stand. I'm outta there as soon as I get my PSO Nevada Jacks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Click the 'online support' link in the client, usually a rep hops on quickly.
Old 09-28-2005, 05:33 PM

I gave up on this 500 bonus also. It's a killer at low limits. I wish I had signed up through the site that was offering a 5k free roll for about 100 players for signing up to Titan through them. Or even through the guy who was giving out $40 for free even if you didn't play a hand, just made a $50 deposit. Plus they give you that free $10 after you download and create an account if you make a deposit right then. Both of those would have been better than having to get 1750 stars for $90. Just because there'd be no effort in getting a nice comp.

On the plus side, I love the low limit games at these IPN sites. Will definately play there in the future once I can find a 10X bonus or something again.