Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2005, 02:15 AM

Default Best misclick incident

Popped it with AJ on the button after a few limpers. Flop comes A 4 x. Gets bet and called before me and I accidently fold. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] J comes on the turn and everyone goes apeshit for 4 bets. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] River blank and 444 takes it down. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Rather pedestrian, I know. So, let us hear yours.
Old 07-09-2005, 02:55 AM

Default Re: Best misclick incident

Well this one's pretty funny but I accidentally folded AA preflop when my cell phone rang the other day and I clicked fold on the wrong table (I obviously meant to raise). I then saw two of the same suit fall and an idiot who never folds anything river his flush and take down a decent sized pot. So in it's own sick way folding AA preflop just this once, accidentally or not, saved me a few bets. It also in turn saved you guys from another stupid bad beat post [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Good luck,
Matt

P.S. I was just kidding, I don't post bad beats.
Old 07-09-2005, 03:26 AM

But if you would have called instead of folding, the random number generator would have been different, and you would have won a nice pot instead.....
Old 07-09-2005, 03:35 AM

Today, four tabling. Table in question is nearly 60% to the flop. The table coach is berating me for playing 67o in my SB with 6 limpers and rivering my flopped OESD. I was in the CO and had just gotten T2s while I had just gotten JTs on the button on another table. Both were crubs. Apparently I got confused about which hand was which and folded the JTs while raising the T2s.

Flopped TP with the 10 and a flush draw, hell that's worth a call now.

Turned a 2. Hm... I probably have the best hand now, checked to me and I bet. Still have 4 in with me, including the coach.

RIver brings.... you guessed it.... a TEN! it's bet to me so I raise it and myself and the coach go four bets.

Muahahahaha! I'm not really sure what he had but he claims ATs (why wouldn't he bet the turn then?). He berated me for 10 minutes or more after that "suckout". Calling me ATMboy, calling station etc. What a fortunate misclick, not for that one pot neccesarily but for the advertising that I'm sure will really stick with the table coach.

Maybe I'll raise T2s more often! (Just kidding) Thinking about it now, I should have said, "You're telling me Doyle Brunson is a FISH!?!?! If it's good enough for him to win the WSOP with I can sure use it in this low limit game!" Ah well, hindsight.
Old 07-09-2005, 03:45 AM

Well, I have 9 7 offsuit on the button, and while I was starting to click on this site actually, game window popped up and I clicked all in. Well flop came 6 8 10 and bricked out against someone's AA, LOL!
Old 07-09-2005, 12:53 PM

I was on the button and the LAG two seats to my left minraised. I had KJo and I went to click the "call x" button so it would call the minraise but right as I went to do that the person between us went all-in so I called almost instantaneously huge bet for almost my whole stack.

I was hoping he had Tens or something so I wasn't a hopeless dog but it was folded around and I see the expected bad news - villain has AK, I am dominated.

Naturally I spike a Jack on the flop and it holds up.

I explained to the guy what happened and he actually said he knew that had to be the case because I called so fast.