Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2005, 05:40 PM

Default Going on a bankroll building mission

I've only been a PP player and have been fully whoring their bonuses for the last 4-5 months, however I have yet to venture out and try to whore other sites. Mostly due to how well PP works with PT and how I don't have a Neteller account (I use IGMPay at PP). Anyway beating .5/1 and recently 1/2 very very well over the past few months, combined with my bonuses, I have a roll that's adequate for 2/4 but the stakes still mess with my mind a little. 2/4 is the level you start to see "real" money if you ask me (aka money in amounts that actually matters to how you live and enjoy yourself).

But before I abandon .5/1 I'm going to set out on a bonus whoring quest with my new Neteller account before consolidating it all back into PP for my 2/4 push.

I had great success with UB (won $200 in play while clearing a $100 bonus). Playing my normal 3BB/100 .5/1 game with a bonus clear is like having a huge overlay.

Ok now to the point, which sites should I hit up and in what order? I was htinking...

InterPoker then Carribean Stud Poker (low traffic but seem like easy sites to clear).

Poker Stars has no sign up bonus (WTF is up with that? How can they be the only site that gets away with no sign up bonus?).

Pokerroom looks to have a fat bonus.

I heard the Full Tilt bonus was crazy hard to clear.

Any thoughts? (and yes I go to the bonus whore website and yes I've seen the building your bankroll post and no I won't stick it in her pooper).
Old 06-28-2005, 05:51 PM

Default Re: Going on a bankroll building mission

Paradise GRANNY clearing was easy for me at .50/1. (Good run, ended up $170 up in addition to the $100 too)
Old 06-28-2005, 05:53 PM

1) GRANNYMAE bonus at Paradise
2) Crypto Skins
3) Party Skins

Use the PS bonuses when they come out. Avoid the Absolute and Full Tilt bonuses, they suck.

bonuswhores.com

Have fun!
Old 06-28-2005, 05:54 PM

I'm in pretty much the same situation. Been beating party 0.5/1 for a long time, have a good bankroll, but am a little reluctant to move up. I feel the same as you; at 2/4 the money begins to get real. Have also been considering a bankroll-building whore-mission, and been wondering where to start.

Best of luck to you, and if you go through with your plan, I for one would be interested in a report on how you went about it and how you fared.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:17 PM

I still have one party skin and one bonus to clear but then I was thinking of Absolute - the 50% up to $500 bonus while collecting rakeback seems nice. Anyone know how the PT/GT+ support is there?

I'm also thinking of PokerRoom - same question on PT/GT+ support there.

Then I have been depositing into UB and Pokerstars everytime they have offered a bonus (since they never expire) and will eventually whore the 6 max there... I think I have around $500 in bonus money at those sites so far.
Old 06-28-2005, 06:22 PM

Sadly I already played at Paradise along time ago, last summer when I was an uber donk and I lost like $50.

Whenever I try to create a new account to get a good bonus it says I can't create anohter one. I guess they have my name and/or IP flagged?

Anyone out there successfully been able to sign up multiple Paradise accounts?
Old 06-28-2005, 06:26 PM

Just try creating an account on a different computer, if you can.

And I may have asked this before, but where in Atlanta? You watching the draft? I'm near Marist.
Old 06-28-2005, 08:04 PM

Caribbean Sun (crypto) has a $50 for $50 deposit, plus a $40 per month (last I remember)...and both clear simultaneously. I believe it's like 300 for one, and 500 for the other, but you only need to play 500 to clear both (not 800).

Also, despite all the rag that it's getting, Absolute's $500 for $1000 deposit, and virtually bottomless reloads.

Bodog 20% bottomless reloads are good too, if you know how to play stud, because the ante's count towards the rake (I haven't done this one yet, but we shall see...)
Old 06-28-2005, 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just try creating an account on a different computer, if you can.

And I may have asked this before, but where in Atlanta? You watching the draft? I'm near Marist.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go back to your lame, weak-tight, NL world [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 06-28-2005, 08:14 PM

Here's a tip on Stars: they have occasionally offered a bonus signup for their play money accounts to convert them over to real $. You might open a play $ account and see if they offer you anything. Then they offer reload bonuses.

If you're at all interested in playing tourneys, Stars will let you bonus clear with them and earn FPPs too.