Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2005, 04:14 PM

Default Turbo Texas Holdem - Play Evaluation

Is anyone else using TTH to evaluation their play, and if so, how has it corresponded to your real-world results?

I don't always agree with the advisor's recommendations, but I have improved from 90 or 91 on when to play and how to play to an average of 93 or 94 - has anyone gotten over a 95 rating?
Old 01-15-2005, 06:49 PM

Default Re: Turbo Texas Holdem - Play Evaluation

Even TTH says you don't really need higher than 90 because the advisor is not right all the time. It is good for begginers or to help you find serious leaks. But it is not right all the time and you do need to learn more. You learn more from books and from this site.

One other thing, TTH doesn't really explain why certain hands should be played in certain situations, you have to get that by learning from books such as Theory of Poker, Small Stakes Hold'em, and Internet Texas Hold'em (not in that order)

I have had TTH for some time. I still use it, mainly to play challenges against the advisor and crush him [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
I never check the advice, I come here for that.