Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2003, 05:02 PM

Default Royal Vegas Poker what you guys think

I think they really have gotten 2000% better with the game speed and customer service seems to be ok. Are you guys still having all the problems cashing out? It seems they are moving in the right direction with the tourneys and the game play.
Old 09-18-2003, 05:35 PM

Default Re: Royal Vegas Poker what you guys think

Good Question, and I hope it generates some replys. I've been playing there at the .50/1 and have been doing ok. I'm the ultimate cheap skate and just took their $10.00. I'm up to $150.00 *Toot Toot my horn* and I hope that it continues.

I've been leary about putting money into it until I heard some positive feedback from others. They did just enhance their multi-table tourney format so maybe they are moving in the right direction.

One qualm though, I went to enroll in their free-roll, and about 30 seconds before the registration was to start, (the clock was ticking on screen), the tourney filled up??? That was frustrating but I just went back to the nice ring games.

Sarge [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Old 09-18-2003, 06:20 PM

I cashed out the other day - it was my first one so it took a few days. If you cash out make sure you go fill out the form on the site (where you set your cash out preferences). Their default is to send any winnings to you via cheque (after returning your original deposit to neteller). I wanted all of mine to neteller but never mind - I will just have to open a bank account (lol). I have found their customer servive to be very good. I received a reply within five minutes of my query. They also have hotlines in lots of countries (including Australia) which is a pretty rare thing. I think the site is really improving- I noticed Lou Krieger is now promoting it.
Old 09-18-2003, 06:59 PM

Yes the Multi tourneys fill up in like 10 seconds so better be ready.
Old 09-18-2003, 07:00 PM

Encouraging.! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sarge [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Old 09-18-2003, 10:08 PM

They actually cashed out my initial deposit back to Neteller upon request, two days after sending me an e-mail stating that I would have to send a copy of my drivers license, blood sample, a vital organ, and rights to my first three children to their headquarters somewhere in Costa Rica before I would ever see any of my money. But they did generously decide to keep my 40% deposit bonus, so I guess it wasn't really a bonus. Maybe I didn't play enough raked hands, though I couldn't find anywhere on their site how many hands one had to play to clear the bonus.

Overall my experience with them was extremely poor, and I definately will never go back. The fish quotient on Party is just as high, and there are more games and fewer hassles there. And I get to keep all my vital organs.