Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Old 03-22-2002, 03:45 PM

Default Re: Age of players and age bias

I think he meant to say, "I give dirty looks to all those young lads who suck out me."
Old 03-22-2002, 03:46 PM

Anybody can lose a hand. Everyone makes a mistake on ocassion. Everyone gets outplayed once in a while. EVERYONE!!!

-Zeno.
Old 03-22-2002, 05:43 PM

Jake,

I have no bias against young or old. The majority of them are all mediocre, which means the games will stay good. But, the younger ones tend to lose their money quicker due to inexperience, and the older ones tend to be tighter, but still lose too. I perfer to play at a table with younger people, because the majority of them play too loose and lose.

Good Luck

Mark

Old 03-22-2002, 07:02 PM

Default im 23 *NM*

Old 03-22-2002, 07:19 PM

man, next time im in L.A. we're hooking up and going to play. it'd be a blast playing with you, (or just sweating you and the action) while waiting for a better table to open up.
Old 03-22-2002, 07:21 PM

Default them nights is some of the best games!!!

i find that friday and saturday night games at the Harrah's east chicago are far better than sunday afternoon games. haven't even played on a weekday yet.
Old 03-22-2002, 10:46 PM

Default Re: one more thing and i played against archie & h

is he a white haired old man, pretty big guy with glasses? cause i think my guy wears glasses. and he was complaining every time he had to pay the rake which i thought was funny. and he told me he had lost $7k earlier playing 80-160. i think he had an accent

tell me more about what your archie does that's so evil.
Old 03-22-2002, 11:07 PM

zeno,

I sensed sarcasm in Scott's post, and I was perhaps just busting his balls. In any case, I've outplayed people who play a lot better than me, and I've been outplayed by melvins, so, I one learns that anyone can be outplayed. . . .

Glens full of aces
Old 03-22-2002, 11:54 PM

Default Re: them nights is some of the best games!!!

Thats surely how it is here too. I can hang out with real people on nights other then friday and saturday so I think it's worth it to play on the nights when the competition is softest. I wish that the easiest nights were monday and other nights like that but unfortunately that isnt how it works.

Kris
Old 03-23-2002, 12:50 AM

Default Re: Age of Spongebob Squarepants

Your right of course. I went off a bit and don't really know why. Bad day I guess. No real reason to take everything so seriously, especially in this forum.

By the way: I love SpongeBob Squarepants. The best cartoon to come down the pike in many a year. How old is he anyway - and would he get any respect at the poker table? Just food for thought.

-Zeno, From Greenland