Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2004, 05:46 AM

Default Re: Incorrect count of raked hands

mine are still wrong also after 24 hours..I got SOME added on this morning but not anywhere near where it should be after 4 tabling for 5 hours of .50/1 I had 310 points.. Not likely. I withdrew..not going to play till they fix this problem.
Old 12-17-2004, 06:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
mine are still wrong also after 24 hours..I got SOME added on this morning but not anywhere near where it should be after 4 tabling for 5 hours of .50/1 I had 310 points.. Not likely. I withdrew..not going to play till they fix this problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many of those hands were raked at least a quarter? I played .50/1 for a while but I noticed that a lot of the pots were not getting the required .25 rake and thus getting nothing.
Old 12-17-2004, 06:05 AM

well more than 100 hands thats for sure..I played about 600 hands.. I was watching and most were being raked..and even if they were not all being raked..more than 1/6th were for sure being raked.
Old 12-17-2004, 10:40 AM

We understand that you may find some of features and procedures with our room cumbersome chesspain, but we’d like to assure you that we do take note of player concerns and will act on them.

We are busy fixing the rake structure and BRP problems at present and once that’s done we will begin working on other things that our players want. For an update on what it happening, please view our post here.

In fact, we’d like to quote kiemo on this (who to date has truly been one of our harshest critics [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]):

[ QUOTE ]

Well considering how long it took them to change the bonus policies and considering how drastic that changed them, I am willing to give them a little time to fix the petty annoyances like hand history and BRP status.

[/ QUOTE ]
It may take a while, but we do listen and will do our utmost to fix problems and improve on service and software.

Thanks for the vote of confidence kiemo.
Old 12-17-2004, 04:42 PM

Can someone tell me how long it takes after signing up for the "No Data AVailable" to change to the $300 pending?
Old 12-18-2004, 11:58 AM

usually its less than 24 hours is what support told me.
Old 12-18-2004, 12:19 PM

Well, I'm impressed-they actually brought everything up to date and I've cleared $100 of the bonus. Frankly I had my doubts; but maybe this really is a new beginning for TGC. GOOD WORK SO FAR!!!
Old 12-18-2004, 04:13 PM

I guess I'm the only one here who still has negative BRP's. I did cut it down from -9 to -3 after 4 tabling a few hours last night. I guess I got credited with 2 raked hands.
Old 12-19-2004, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, I'm impressed-they actually brought everything up to date and I've cleared $100 of the bonus. Frankly I had my doubts; but maybe this really is a new beginning for TGC. GOOD WORK SO FAR!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think its fixed yet. At least mine has not been adjusted yet. I am sure GC will yell from the mountain top when it happens.