Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2005, 04:28 PM

Default Current absolute bonus

It feels wrong to just let this much bonus slide by...

$200 --> today
$200 --> tomorrow
$200 --> thursday
$350 --> signup
$100 --> neteller 50% which can stack with signup
-----------
$1150 in bonuses

The thing is... is this worthwhile to get the account active and a bunch of bonuses loaded? or would I be better off playing my usual 4 2/4 tables at party picking up 2BB/100? Or will it be so painful that I'll lose value trying to clear it over the next 9 months?
Old 03-08-2005, 04:31 PM

Default Re: Current absolute bonus

I just gave my opinion on this about 2 hours ago in this forum...it's on about page 3 with no replies.
Old 03-08-2005, 04:42 PM

if you've never deposited at absolute poker before, the signup bonus is now 50% up to $500 for your first neteller deposit of $1000. there are new reload bonuses of the same value practically every week so feel free to skip one or seventy of them if you already have a standing balance.

the bonus is worth about 2.5BB/100 per table at $2/4 limits just by itself, though your win rate in actual play may be somewhat less than what you can get a party (and also it's hard to play more than 3 tables on absolute due to software memory hogging). If you not already playing under an existing rakeback on party, then you might want to give it a shot.

I don't think many people have FUN playing on absolute poker, but at the same time it's virtually impossible not to make money there in the long run, especially when you don't have any other bonuses going on for the month.
Old 03-08-2005, 05:54 PM

If you have money in your Neteller account not doing anything this week, might as well go ahead and rack up a nice pending bonus.

Absolute is not my site of choice, but I try to reload and withdraw with whatever spare change I have sitting around, so there is always several hundred dollars of pending bonus waiting for me there when I hit a dry spell elsewhere. I didn't put $3000 into neteller just to hit the bonus this week... but I moved the $600 that happened to be in there today for a no-pain-but-some-gain deal.

The software is a disappointment but the cashouts and support are very fast. Playing there for a couple hours a month to make sure your bonus doesn't expire isn't too hard.
Old 03-08-2005, 09:57 PM

I am not having any problems with Absolute. In fact I’m doing pretty good. IMO it is fishier than Pacific. I have yet to be bumped off. Just my opinion.
Old 03-09-2005, 12:07 AM

You've got to be kidding, the NL 50 - NL 200 and .5/1 - 1/2 limit are a bunch of rocks, nut peddlers, and bonus whores. What have you been playing, the shorthanded limit tables?