Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-04-2005, 02:23 PM

Default I don\'t know whether to be proud or ashamed....plus, a Dr. Dom nugget

I just noticed....I'm carpal/tunnel, Baby! Woo hoo!

And to make this post less of a time waster, here's a Dr. Dom Rule of Thumb:

When you're on a date, the girl has already decided whether or not she is going to have sex with you that night in the first five minutes. So there is nothing you can do to convince her to do so, if she has already decided she will not be giving up the poonie-poon poon.

(This rule goes out the window if she is easily susceptible to alcohol.)

However, there is plenty you can do to sway her in the opposite direction if, in fact, she has decide to boink you later.

So, what does this mean? Well, you can only blow a chance at some pussy. You can't "earn" it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2005, 02:24 PM

Default Re: I don\'t know whether to be proud or ashamed....plus, a Dr. Dom nugget

Thanks Dr. Dom! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2005, 02:27 PM

Default Re: I don\'t know whether to be proud or ashamed....plus, a Dr. Dom nug

[ QUOTE ]
When you're on a date, the girl has already decided whether or not she is going to have sex with you that night in the first five minutes....This rule goes out the window if she is easily susceptible to alcohol.

[/ QUOTE ]

So basically this rule is worthless.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:27 PM

Default Re: I don\'t know whether to be proud or ashamed....plus, a Dr. Dom nugget

Chris Rock has a bit that states exactly the same thing. His advice? Keep your mouth shut as much as possible to try to keep from saying anything too stupid. Otherwise the girl will be telling her girlfriends, "I was gonna give him some, but then he started talking. Yappity-yap-yap-yap, I hate a yappin' man."
Old 11-04-2005, 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When you're on a date, the girl has already decided whether or not she is going to have sex with you that night in the first five minutes....This rule goes out the window if she is easily susceptible to alcohol.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess that depends on your definition of "date." I'm not talking about your basic college, "hey, let's hang out." thing. I'm talking about a real Date. One where you both dress up a little, go out to dinner, etc.

Obviously it's easier to get a girl drunk and into bed in college - where it's casual.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Chris Rock has a bit that states exactly the same thing. His advice? Keep your mouth shut as much as possible to try to keep from saying anything too stupid. Otherwise the girl will be telling her girlfriends, "I was gonna give him some, but then he started talking. Yappity-yap-yap-yap, I hate a yappin' man."

[/ QUOTE ]

HA! This is great....nice to know Chris Rock and I are on the same page.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess that depends on your definition of "date." I'm not talking about your basic college, "hey, let's hang out." thing. I'm talking about a real Date. One where you both dress up a little, go out to dinner, etc.

Obviously it's easier to get a girl drunk and into bed in college - where it's casual.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess that's true. FWIW, I'm not in college, but nearly all of my dates involve alcohol.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess that's true. FWIW, I'm not in college, but nearly all of my dates involve alcohol.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only unsuccessful date I have ever had was one where there was no alcohol.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As well they should.
Old 11-04-2005, 03:13 PM

And seems like sometimes they've even decided *before* the date, so all you can do in those first five minutes is *really* [censored] it up...