FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Anna vs. Corie
Anna 212 82.81%
Corie 44 17.19%
Voters: 256. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2005, 01:14 PM

Default Re: Why do girls go home with you if they\'re not going to sleep with y

[ QUOTE ]
how many of you have had one nights stands where you got sex/bj without giving her an orgasm ?

wasn't there an episode of sex and the city about this ? having one night stands 'like a man' ? i bet she watched it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I get your point, gorie, but I think it's a poor one. I've probably not cum as many times as she has. And frankly I enjoy sex even if I don't. But the point isn't whether she does or not, it's that at least I make the effort (and I've never had a complaint about my effort). This girl was just sort of ok you do me but forget you. That's completely different.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how many of you have had one nights stands where you got sex/bj without giving her an orgasm ?

[/ QUOTE ]

What? Girls get orgasms?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, she's obviously lying.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

wasn't there an episode of sex and the city about this ? having one night stands 'like a man' ? i bet she watched it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I get your point, gorie, but I think it's a poor one. I've probably not cum as many times as she has. And frankly I enjoy sex even if I don't. But the point isn't whether she does or not, it's that at least I make the effort (and I've never had a complaint about my effort). This girl was just sort of ok you do me but forget you. That's completely different.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not think Gorie's point was weak at all. She is not talking about you, she is talking about men in general. Men will have one night stands and cum without caring if the girl cum or not. Why can't women do the same?
You read about guys taking girls home all the time and banging them or getting BJs and falling asleep. Women should be entitled to do the same.
This girl was being straight forward about it.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not think Gorie's point was weak at all. She is not talking about you, she is talking about men in general. Men will have one night stands and cum without caring if the girl cum or not. Why can't women do the same?
You read about guys taking girls home all the time and banging them or getting BJs and falling asleep. Women should be entitled to do the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww, go burn some bras you freakin' hippie!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Swede
Old 10-31-2005, 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Aww, go burn some bras you freakin' hippie!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
I am as far as you can get from a hippie.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Men that do this intentionally are dirtbags who don't care about anyone but themselves. Women who do this intentionally are also dirtbags who don't care about anyone else but themselves. I guess, as long as everyone is deep enough into their self-love to not care about their dirtbagginess, all is fine.

That said, there's nothing wrong w/ making a girl come just for the fun of it without having to make yourself come, if everyone is cool with that too. I like watching women have an orgasm, and I like the feeling I get from giving them one.

I don't know what I would do in the OP's position tho, as I don't think that has happened to me in 15 years.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So just because there are shithead gys out there means it's ok for a girl to be one? Personally, I don't agree with using others' actions as a justification for not doing what I think I should.

Regardless, can we just agree everything is a lot more fun for everyone if both parties make the effort and as a result both parties get their rocks off? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Personally, I like making a woman cum. It makes me feel good to know I can, and to make her feel good.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like watching women have an orgasm, and I like the feeling I get from giving them one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. It's very enjoyable. I think we made the same points on this.
Old 10-31-2005, 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"She's gone! Oh my God, she used me. I was used. I was used! Cool!"
Old 10-31-2005, 03:17 PM

Location: Typing \"nice runner runner\" over and over and over and over and over and over

[ QUOTE ]
Men will have one night stands and cum without caring if the girl cum or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not all men are like this. I'm certainly not.

[ QUOTE ]
Why can't women do the same?

[/ QUOTE ]

They can! But if they do, then they are being just as inconsiderate as the men you described.