Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2005, 02:14 PM

Default Re: Pregnancy Testing...

its almost immediate that a girl can tell by these test because u begin to release a particular horomone that is only released when u are pregnant - this is what the pregnancy test is testing for, so for the most part they are pretty accurate. Do 2 test - both come out postive shes pregnant for pretty sure and a doctors test shouldnt take long at all either.

She can figure out the day of conseption herself based on her last period...its semi confusing and backwards but u dont need a doctor to figure this out by any means, if u need to know what to count back from let me know...otherwise the doctors can give u a few day range around when conception was
Old 10-04-2005, 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was replying to the "Ho" comment...

This is unsettling for me as it appears to be out of my control and in the hands of the gods...

I was just saying it wasn't a one-night stand as several people were not reading the posts as to what exactly I was asking ?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are doing a chick who gets pregnant and doesn't know who the daddy is... Personally I think you entered the 'ho zone.

the "IT AIN"T HAPPENING" thing.... first, I am pro-choice my beliefs are mine and should in no way be law. That said, I find the calusness with which abortion, the killing of a living developing human, is totally sickening. It rolls my stomach when it is viewed as just another method of birth control. "Aw crap, she got knocked up. Just shove a stick blender up there, puree, and suck it out.".

You act like 7 months is some kind of eternity! You didn't even neccessarily share a birthday cake with the chick! or even a major holiday!

It is amazing how far the "no responsibility" mentality goes. Here is a news flash -- when you stick your wee-wee in a woman's hoo-hoo she might well get pregnant. That is NOT "out of my control and in the hands of the gods", it was likely in at least her hand or yours minutes before and you made a decision.

You don't know how you are being "selfish"?! Are you kidding me? You created another life and because you have more partying to do and more lifetime 7 month relationships to do -- you are going to blend it up, suck it out, and chuck it into the garbage.
Old 10-04-2005, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

This is unsettling for me as it appears to be out of my control and in the hands of the gods...

I was just saying it wasn't a one-night stand as several people were not reading the posts as to what exactly I was asking ?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are doing a chick who gets pregnant and doesn't know who the daddy is... Personally I think you entered the 'ho zone.

the "IT AIN"T HAPPENING" thing.... first, I am pro-choice my beliefs are mine and should in no way be law. That said, I find the calusness with which abortion, the killing of a living developing human, is totally sickening. It rolls my stomach when it is viewed as just another method of birth control. "Aw crap, she got knocked up. Just shove a stick blender up there, puree, and suck it out.".

You act like 7 months is some kind of eternity! You didn't even neccessarily share a birthday cake with the chick! or even a major holiday!

It is amazing how far the "no responsibility" mentality goes. Here is a news flash -- when you stick your wee-wee in a woman's hoo-hoo she might well get pregnant. That is NOT "out of my control and in the hands of the gods", it was likely in at least her hand or yours minutes before and you made a decision.

You don't know how you are being "selfish"?! Are you kidding me? You created another life and because you have more partying to do and more lifetime 7 month relationships to do -- you are going to blend it up, suck it out, and chuck it into the garbage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Read all my posts before you comment - I've established with pretty much good reason that its not mine but I was asking as to the procedures early stages of a pregnancy !

She believes that she is only 6/7 weeks gone....I had finished my relationship 11 weeks ago....

So before you start coming out with silly hoo-hoo comments - read all the posts and then decide whether u have anything of benefit to add...
Old 10-04-2005, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
were you using condom+birth control? or one or the other, or both?

[/ QUOTE ]

Condom...
Old 10-04-2005, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Read all my posts before you comment - I've established with pretty much good reason that its not mine but I was asking as to the procedures early stages of a pregnancy !

She believes that she is only 6/7 weeks gone....I had finished my relationship 11 weeks ago....

So before you start coming out with silly hoo-hoo comments - read all the posts and then decide whether u have anything of benefit to add...

[/ QUOTE ]

And you stated that if it WAS yours, and this was your primary concern, that "IT WON"T BE HAPPENING". -- Please see my above rant.
Old 10-04-2005, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
its almost immediate that a girl can tell by these test because u begin to release a particular horomone that is only released when u are pregnant - this is what the pregnancy test is testing for, so for the most part they are pretty accurate. Do 2 test - both come out postive shes pregnant for pretty sure and a doctors test shouldnt take long at all either.

She can figure out the day of conseption herself based on her last period...its semi confusing and backwards but u dont need a doctor to figure this out by any means, if u need to know what to count back from let me know...otherwise the doctors can give u a few day range around when conception was

[/ QUOTE ]

Peachy, its not that simple. Due to suffering from a mild form of bulemia (sp?), she had irregular periods. She thinks that her last one was at the beginning of Aug. Her date of conception was approx 20th Aug +/- 7days. (I believe) Thats 6/7 weeks ago, she has done 3 tests (All positive) 2 at home and 1 at the doctors. She is cuurrently waiting for a date for the first scan. My OP had the questions that I needed information on and as to why I needed information.

All I need to know is the approximate range of when she concieved.
Old 10-04-2005, 03:19 PM

Sif, it was never my intention to turn this into a "Pro vs Anti Abortion" thread. Ok, it may have been insensitive for me to have written what I did, but nevertheless this is a very traumatic time for me as I'm unaware of what my circumstances are.

The original post was merely for my information and I assumed that some people on this board would have a greater knowledge of Pregnancy than I would.

So far, it has ranged from people giving me useful advice to people basing their answers on their beliefs - which is totally unfair. I have my own and everyone is an individual... I don't know if u read every post I made or the entire thread in general or skimmed it, but posting just to get across your views on Abortion, does not help the matter. I'm getting flamed for my beliefs and thats not the matter at hand.