Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2005, 05:20 AM

Default Re: Dates for Vegas?

No i'll get there on thursday...I was waiting for jason_t to get his [censored] together with rmarotti before i booked anything...

Thanks
-j
Old 08-08-2005, 05:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sounds good jason, I was actually thinking leaving to Vegas on Thursday would be best.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good dude. Thanks for offering to drive. We'll settle everything in the next few days.
Old 08-08-2005, 05:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No i'll get there on thursday...I was waiting for jason_t to get his [censored] together with rmarotti before i booked anything...

Thanks
-j

[/ QUOTE ]

omfg hu nickel slots.
Old 08-08-2005, 05:25 AM

What's the bet G?

How bout if I win you have to play an hour and a half of 20/40 and if you win I have to play an hour and a half of 2/4?
Old 08-08-2005, 05:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks
-j

[/ QUOTE ]

omfg hu nickel slots.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that serious? You run so bad at crap slots its not even funny.

I don't mind driving with the disclaimer that my car is a 2 door Scion tC (2 door coupe integra/eclipse type car but with room... not the box). A roomy 2 door (it will fit 4 easy, the back seats recline even and all 4 seats are bucket), but a 2 door nonetheless. I took it from San Jose to Mexico before with 4 adult males and it was no problem at all though, I don't think we'd have a problem.

I nominate jason_t as the official figure the trip out and then tell me wtf is going on person. I know you'll do a good job.
Old 08-08-2005, 05:29 AM

Actually, I think we need to do crap slots for every meal of this trip. That way I can have the satisfaction of knowing jason_t feed me all weekend long...
Old 08-08-2005, 05:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is that serious? You run so bad at crap slots its not even funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...and not the "I HATE YOU MOTHERFUCKER JUST CRACKED MY ACES" LOL...the real one.
Old 08-08-2005, 05:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I don't mind driving with the disclaimer that my car is a 2 door Scion tC (2 door coupe integra/eclipse type car but with room... not the box). A roomy 2 door (it will fit 4 easy, the back seats recline even and all 4 seats are bucket), but a 2 door nonetheless. I took it from San Jose to Mexico before with 4 adult males and it was no problem at all though, I don't think we'd have a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you'll be in LA before we depart for Vegas, we'll check it out and see if we'll be comfortable or not. It can't be worse than rmarotti's car. If it is, renting a car isn't that expensive and if we get desperate I can drive my 2004 Civic sedan (I'm reluctant to because I'm trading it in next month for a 2006 Civic sedan and the fewer miles I have on it the more value I'll get for it).
Old 08-08-2005, 05:42 AM

The back seat has more room than rich's car even though it's only 2 doors. But yeah, renting a car works too.
Old 08-08-2005, 12:08 PM

Yo...

Just booked the plane. Gettin there Thursday at 1:30PM. Someone tell me what hotel we're staying at so I can go there and chuck my [censored] in the luggage hold and start getting hammered/badgering locals/thinking of more interesting ways to crack Metetron's set of aces 5 handed.

Thanks,
-J