Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2005, 02:05 PM

Default Re: PokerAce Heads Up Display - Version 0.14 Released

Those of you who aren't having the stats refresh, do you have version 0.18?

If you have 0.18, and you're positive stats aren't refreshing correctly, please send me a log file.
Old 07-02-2005, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I- Initially I had "Show Stats from current limit only" on, and observed some 0.5/1 hands (plenty in my DB). After about 10 hands, it still wasn't going anywhere so I turned that option off then the stats started appearing. I'll try to play around with that later with logging on

[/ QUOTE ]

I just confirmed and fixed the bug with the .5/1 limit. See, Party reports the limit as $.5/$1, but PT records it as $.50/$1. I'll put out a fix for this later today.

[ QUOTE ]
- I clicked on a player to see his pop-up right when PT was importing hands (100% CPU usage at the time). The pop-up displayed but was blank, and no matter what I did, I couldn't get rid of it, even after PT was done importing. I had to kill the process then restart PA Hud.

[/ QUOTE ]

This should be a very isolated incident, it shouldn't happen often at all. I know what caused this lockup and will fix it, but it will take some time. You shouldn't experience it very often, so hopefully it won't be a problem.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I clicked on a player to see his pop-up right when PT was importing hands (100% CPU usage at the time). The pop-up displayed but was blank, and no matter what I did, I couldn't get rid of it, even after PT was done importing. I had to kill the process then restart PA Hud.

Screenshot:

[/ QUOTE ]

I had this same problem happen to me. Had to kill the process and restart the program over to clear the screen.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This should be a very isolated incident, it shouldn't happen often at all. I know what caused this lockup and will fix it, but it will take some time. You shouldn't experience it very often, so hopefully it won't be a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Happened to me again. Twice in about 5 minutes.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:43 PM

Okay, then it looks like it's a bigger problem than I thought. I'll try to get it fixed for the release tonight.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:47 PM

Installed version 18 today, was happy to see that I can display my own stats. There are a couple of small issues:

1. With my own stats, can PokerAce look up what seat I'm playing at, and then replace that seat's stats with my own? There would be an offset to consider, as Party moves the positions around the user.

2. I noticed some flickering of a couple of my stats. One time there were two of my stats, "TAGME" and "WTSME" that flicker-flashed between, for the TAG, 5.0 and 4.0. Another table, 3 of my stats flicker-flashed. VP$IP flickered between 32.6 and 31.1, the PFR flickered between 6.7 and 7.0, and the number of hands couldn't decide between 45 and 48. This "flickering" is a really fast-fast changing of the number back and forth, back and forth, flash-flash-flash-flash, continually. Curious as to how not all of them didn't flash. Some were perfectly stable, about half of them were stable. This only happened to my stats, not to any of my opponents.

3. I don't believe that the mucked cards are working, at least I never did see any cards that looked like your unique cards. They worked on the prev version.

BTW, Enjoy the 4th - don't coop yourself up indoors and code all day long! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] We really can wait, we really can.

Thanks very much!
Dave
Old 07-02-2005, 08:18 PM

"1. With my own stats, can PokerAce look up what seat I'm playing at, and then replace that seat's stats with my own? There would be an offset to consider, as Party moves the positions around the user."

These stats would cover your hole cards.

"2. I noticed some flickering of a couple of my stats. One time there were two of my stats, "TAGME" and "WTSME" that flicker-flashed between, for the TAG, 5.0 and 4.0. Another table, 3 of my stats flicker-flashed. VP$IP flickered between 32.6 and 31.1, the PFR flickered between 6.7 and 7.0, and the number of hands couldn't decide between 45 and 48. This "flickering" is a really fast-fast changing of the number back and forth, back and forth, flash-flash-flash-flash, continually. Curious as to how not all of them didn't flash. Some were perfectly stable, about half of them were stable. This only happened to my stats, not to any of my opponents."

I have an idea of what's causing this, thanks for letting me know.

"3. I don't believe that the mucked cards are working, at least I never did see any cards that looked like your unique cards. They worked on the prev version."

Make sure you have them visible in the layout manager.
Old 07-02-2005, 10:05 PM

How do I get my won stats to showup? is there a setting for this somewhere?
Old 07-02-2005, 10:11 PM

When you select to view your own stats, the stat boxes appear in the top left hand corner, they stack up. So you'll have to move them to a different spot and set it up the way you like. I figured it would just show your stats where you sit, but guess not. So just move them where you want from that top left hand corner.

Edit:
To get them to show go to the layout manager and you have to check off the box for each stat that you want to show for yourself. Then after you check it off the movable box shows up in the top left, move from there to where you want.
Old 07-02-2005, 10:15 PM

Awesome thanks