Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2005, 11:39 PM

Default Re: Our Rights Are Being Continually Eroded

[ QUOTE ]
Yes the all wise Kurto makes assessments about others intelligence. I'm quite sure my IQ is higher then yours.

[/ QUOTE ] Like you're quite sure that if you live in a larger country, you'll have to commute further to work. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And I'm not all wise. I simpy made assessments on your intelligence based on the quality of your posts. Isn't it interesting that I had guessed you didn't go far with your education? Lucky guess?

[ QUOTE ]
Any insults leveled by me were responses to the endless personal attacks in your posts.

[/ QUOTE ] I've seen you insult others so... you're lying.

[ QUOTE ]
Then why don't you tell me what you learned in your class about making statements from secondhand sources with no knowledge of the subject and no ability to back up your claims.

[/ QUOTE ] Umm... its quite common to make statements and back them up with outside sources. LOL Good point, fool!

Furthermore, I've posted numerous articles/reference texts/etc. to support my claims. So for you to say I have an inability to support my claims... you just look like an inept liar. Shocker!

[ QUOTE ]
Are you familiar with the Zacarias Moussaoui case? probably not if you say that there's no evidence that the patriot act would have helped prevent 9/11. Look it up and read about it before you post back, as I'm sure you will since you know nothing about it.

[/ QUOTE ] LOL My little imbecile, mentioning a case does nothing to prove your case. Learn to make an argument. You need to present specifically how the Patriot Act would likely have prevented 9/11. To do that, you need to present what specific intelligence failures led to 9/11 and how the Patriot act was likely to address it. The fact of the matter is we had the information available and it was ignored. It was simple human error. The problem wasn't that we couldn't get wire taps quick enough or search all American's library records or search people's homes without a warrrant. Try again. Try constructing a well constructed argument.

[ QUOTE ]
Ironically this is exactly what happened. But again I don't expect you to know anything about anything.

[/ QUOTE ] Hmmmm... another non-answer. You type so much and say nothing.

[ QUOTE ]
I guess the best way to do this is to change the argument and argue against things that were never said.

[/ QUOTE ] Says the buffoon who did things like pretended I said the tax cuts were the primary cause of the escalating debt when I said no such thing.

You'd be a dream case subject for a psych course. The way your mind works; the hypocrisy and projection, the irrationality... studying you would make a weighty doctoral thesis.
Old 07-01-2005, 03:04 AM

Default Re: Our Rights Are Being Continually Eroded

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not all wise. I simply made assessments on your intelligence based on the quality of your posts. Isn't it interesting that I had guessed you didn't go far with your education? Lucky guess?

[/ QUOTE ]

You thought I didn't finish high school which I did, with better grades then you no doubt and still working 30 hours a week. When I was in college I was getting straight A's until I realized, ironically enough through the teachings of my business class that I would be largely in debt when I got out of college instead of having a solid net worth at the same age if I dropped out. I'm now at about the age I would've graduated if I stayed in college and my net worth is likely higher then that of most people twice my age. So keep attempting to demean me for not having a college education when the actual facts are that it was my superior intellect that made me drop out of college instead of becoming another underpaid sheep working for the man.

[ QUOTE ]
I've seen you insult others so... you're lying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go back and read our first exchanges. I defy you to find one example of me insulting you before you insulted me.

[ QUOTE ]
Umm... its quite common to make statements and back them up with outside sources. LOL Good point, fool!

[/ QUOTE ]

But you didn't back them up with any sources you simply said that you had read someone else's opinion about it. It doesn't surprise me that you take anything you read at face value as long as it agrees with your general liberal template. I'm just trying to say that sometimes you should dig a little deeper and find out if the so called "facts" you are so quick to swallow are actually facts.

[ QUOTE ]
Furthermore, I've posted numerous articles/reference texts/etc. to support my claims. So for you to say I have an inability to support my claims... you just look like an inept liar. Shocker!

[/ QUOTE ]

You can not support your claims because they're factually incorrect so it would be impossible. The patriot act isn't even that long, find the section were it says US citizens can be held indefinitely without any charges or rights to see a lawyer and then you'll have proved your point. But you can't because that section doesn't exist.

[ QUOTE ]
LOL My little imbecile, mentioning a case does nothing to prove your case. Learn to make an argument. You need to present specifically how the Patriot Act would likely have prevented 9/11. To do that, you need to present what specific intelligence failures led to 9/11 and how the Patriot act was likely to address it. The fact of the matter is we had the information available and it was ignored. It was simple human error. The problem wasn't that we couldn't get wire taps quick enough or search all American's library records or search people's homes without a warrrant. Try again. Try constructing a well constructed argument.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damnit Kurto I don't have the time to spell everything out for you. Do some friggen research I even told you the name of the suspect in the case to make it easy for you to find, it's called reading you should try it sometime. If you were familiar with the case at all you'd know exactly how it relates to the patriot act and 9/11. I don't have the time to educate you, that would be a full time job.

[ QUOTE ]
Hmmmm... another non-answer. You type so much and say nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again read up on it and you'll see what I meant by my answer. A lack of knowledge often makes it hard to understand what others are saying.

[ QUOTE ]
Says the buffoon who did things like pretended I said the tax cuts were the primary cause of the escalating debt when I said no such thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

You still don't even get my overall point in that discussion? Wow I guess I really am wasting my time. I'm not going to get into how you're assesment of the tax cut situation was illogical I already spelled it out once, if it was over your head go re-read it a few times.