Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2005, 04:33 PM

Default Re: Former Bush Team Member Questions WTC Collapse

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah...Dynasty, Wacki, and Niss...this thread is ridiculous.

What the heck, didn't bin-Laden actually admit to the 9/11 attacks a couple of years or so later? Oh...but that doesn't prove anything either--he could have just been falsely and opportunistically taking credit for something he didn't orchestrate.

I think the mods should have a quarterly or semi-annual or yearly Tin Foil Hat Award, to be given to the most deserving post or thread. Or maybe the mods could pick some threads or posts and we could vote on them for the award.

Uh...mmm...maybe not. There would be those who would create posts or threads just for the purpose of winning the award.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bin Laden was trained by the CIA about ten years ago. He still has connections with them. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Therefore, he can say whatever they want him to. He's their scapegoat.

On a side note, anybody who blindly labels this "conspiracy theory" as bogus simply because it is a conspiracy theory, is a fool. Example - I had a theory that my mom was an alcoholic. But just because it was a theory doesn't mean it wasn't fact. I had to explore for evidence until I was completely convinced that she wasn't an alcoholic. It turns out that evidence changed my mind.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt." ~Bertrand Russell

-Which group are you in?
Old 06-17-2005, 04:37 PM

Hey niss, why don't you bring about some proof that makes your theory so "bloody obvious?" Give me some evidence that terrorists hijacked the plane. Give me some evidence that terrorists are behind all this. Refute my evidence - refute the idea that a missile hit the Pentagon. Do some actually arguing and discussing instead of merely labeling all this as a bogus conspiracy theory. Your arguments so far are pathetic.
Old 06-17-2005, 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But just because it was a theory doesn't mean it wasn't fact. I had to explore for evidence until I was completely convinced that she wasn't an alcoholic. It turns out that evidence changed my mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want to do a search there is a thread on this. It has all the counter proof you need including a long list of eye witnesses and pictures of the parts thrown from the airplane during the plane crash into the pentagon. There is no conspiracy.
Old 06-17-2005, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But just because it was a theory doesn't mean it wasn't fact. I had to explore for evidence until I was completely convinced that she wasn't an alcoholic. It turns out that evidence changed my mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want to do a search there is a thread on this. It has all the counter proof you need including a long list of eye witnesses and pictures of the parts thrown from the airplane during the plane crash into the pentagon. There is no conspiracy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, but I already posted on the other thread as well. Here's the only counter proof I found:

I guess that small piece represents a whole plane. Because this does not show up in any other photos this is considered to be rather suspect as to its authenticity. This would be very easy to plant because of it's size. Also, this pictured surfaced months after the crash.

I guess that "counter proof" totally disproves the lack of plane and the lack of giant entry hole done by the cabin, wings, and tail of a 757 in the following picture. This was taken before the collapse. Show me a piece of plane here.

Here's an idea of the size of the plane relative to the buliding:

Do you really think a plane could make that hole and leave ONE piece of debris hundreds of feet away? The ball's in your court, Niss and Wacki.
Old 06-17-2005, 05:17 PM

By the way, Damn I'm Good.
Old 06-17-2005, 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey niss, why don't you bring about some proof that makes your theory so "bloody obvious?" Give me some evidence that terrorists hijacked the plane. Give me some evidence that terrorists are behind all this. Refute my evidence - refute the idea that a missile hit the Pentagon. Do some actually arguing and discussing instead of merely labeling all this as a bogus conspiracy theory. Your arguments so far are pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I in bizarro world? Are you the bearded Spock?
Old 06-17-2005, 05:38 PM

Default Re: The Guy Has a PhD in Economics and He is...............

[ QUOTE ]
He needs to watch the History channel special on the World trade Center.

[/ QUOTE ]

[sarc]Yes, because the History Channel is known for being accurate.[/sarc]
Old 06-17-2005, 05:44 PM

This reminds of the TV Special (Fox network, not cable, if I remember correctly) where they provided (supposedly) compelling evidence that the moon landing never happened.
Old 06-17-2005, 05:50 PM

Lets get Janet Reno on the case.
Old 06-17-2005, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good post. I am wondering if you suffered any prolonged mental or emotional issues as a result of this. I still think about what I saw on an almost daily basis, and I was a good 10-20 blocks away. Just curious, not looking to pry or ask for personal information.

[/ QUOTE ]

Niss, I don't want to turn this into a group therapy session...or to bump a thread (started with benign intentions by James Boston) into any more of a bizarro circus than it already is)...but the short answer is "yes".

Thanks for standing tall.