Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2005, 04:30 PM

Default Re: Will I go to hell if I hit it?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Look, if I had a daughter and she wanted to date my friend, I would be happy about that. Better someone I know as a decent person, rather than someone I don't know. The fact that your older is strange, but his daughter likes you, and that happened without you initiating anything. So, you could be just some other random old guy. People make way too big of a deal about age.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, you're saying this without a daughter. If it was your little girl i could almost guarantee you'd feel different.

i don't think you can really say you'd be ok with this until you have a little girl and your buddy has her ankles by her precious little head.

[/ QUOTE ]

No one will believe me but I DO understand this. If you take this too far you will never have sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong, because i'm not usually in the situation where i'll find myself banging my best friends little girl who i've watched grow up and probably even changed a few of her $hitty diapers.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the crap I'm talking about... How people judgmental and crap over issues of love and sex. Look, if someone was doing their mom, I really wouldn't care. Hell, my friend banged his cousin. He was happy about it. There will always be a bunch of people who will say "eeeeewwww, you had sex with your cousin? You inbreeding hick.. " They are just a bunch of people who like to find fault in others to feel good about themselves.

Why do you think Britney Spears is so popular? Because everybody wants to f*** her. Erostratus made a post a while back with subject "Is 21 and 15 cool?".. All of the puritans got in line to throw stones at him because it was sooo immoral.. But you know what, everybody remembers Britney SPears' first Rolling Stone issue. Maybe a 21 year old shouldn't be going out with a 15 year old, but that doesn't make it incredibly wrong. You take it on a case by case basis.

Some people grow up at an early age. Maybe this 18 yr. old grew up early as a result of losing her mother. Maybe she knows this poster will take good care of her, and that's what she wants. She is an adult capable of making her own decisions. I doubt that at any point she would consider dating this poster as a huge mistake in her life. Why is it a big deal? I'll admit, it will be awkward between him and his friend,but it is also awkward when people date their best friends sister.

There is nothing strange about being attracted to good looking 18 year olds. In fact, it is strange not to be attracted to 18 year olds.
Old 03-30-2005, 04:33 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

it is strange to say you love them and would marry them without having had any kind of intimate relationship
Old 03-30-2005, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

This is the crap I'm talking about... How people judgmental and crap over issues of love and sex. Look, if someone was doing their mom, I really wouldn't care. Hell, my friend banged his cousin. He was happy about it. There will always be a bunch of people who will say "eeeeewwww, you had sex with your cousin? You inbreeding hick.. "

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="red"> </font>

i think you just disqualified yourself from having any validity to your argument.
Old 03-30-2005, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hell, my friend banged his cousin. He was happy about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you say your cousin, you really mean you, don't you?
Old 03-30-2005, 04:41 PM

How much older than 18 is she? This really only matters in the sense of how mature she is. If she was just 18 or still very young, most (but not all) are just not mature enough to handle a situation as complicated as this. In addition, although you are sure of your feelings, girls this young often aren't although they often claim to be. It sounds as if you would like a long term relationship with her if it weren't for the complications. Very young girls often just can't do that and really aren't sure of how they really feel about relationships. I know I've done some stereotyping here but in most cases this would be a big stumbling block that would eventually come up. Maybe it won't.
Old 03-30-2005, 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hell, my friend banged his cousin. He was happy about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you say your cousin, you really mean you, don't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, that was actually pretty funny.. But no. Its actually kind of complicated because my friend is adopted and stuff. So, they are cousins by blood and stuff. But, his biological family is from northern Maine, so, its expected. I do have other friends who wanted to bang their hot cousins though. I never had any hot cousins.
Old 03-30-2005, 04:46 PM

If the cousin is adopted than they would not be "blood", like you said.
Old 03-30-2005, 04:47 PM

hitting it or not won't determine if you go to hell or not.
Old 03-30-2005, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll give you the morally correct answer.

It is not ok to just bang her. It is ok to look into developing a serious relationship. (Most likely used as a guise to just bang her)

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. this is not even a moral dilemma. it is just a clear and resounding yes, go do it.
Old 03-30-2005, 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If the cousin is adopted than they would not be "blood", like you said.

[/ QUOTE ]

He ended up meeting his blood parents and stuff, and his gotten to know his biological parents and extended family. So yes, biologically they are cousins, but not the type of cousins that grew up knowing each other and stuff.