Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2005, 08:19 PM

Default Re: Jennicide, hot or not?

Well first couple pic I thought not. Still Jennicice wears too much makeup. Enhance yourself do not create a new person under there. That is what I think.

The 17 year old photos are hot though yeah.

Not sure about the law and stuff cept do not flip off a cop!
Old 01-22-2005, 03:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am also married. And she's my daughter's age.

Double no.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can only vouch for the first "no" being legitimate. The 2nd one, why that's just gravy.
Old 01-21-2005, 02:32 PM

Default Way hot!!

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2005, 04:51 PM

I haven't taken the time to read this whole thread b/c I think it's mostly ridiculous, but it's been brought to my attention that some not so favorable things have been said about Jenni and I would like to reply.

Jenni is a wonderful girl and I'm sure she will end up making someone very happy, but there were things that I wasn't happy with. We broke up and I didn't "use her for what I wanted and dump her" I simply felt like things wouldn't work out between us.

People who sit on this forum and post about what they think my or Jenny's motives were in our relationship without knowing the first thing about her or I are way out of line. Post about poker shows and people on poker shows as their lives relate to poker but making verbal attacks towards her, calling her a whore, etc is completely wrong and uncalled for. Stuff like this is why RGP turned to crap and hopefully it doesn't carry on here because I really enjoy posting/reading here and would hate to have to give it up b/c of some ppl who screw it up.

Gavin Griffin
Old 01-22-2005, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't taken the time to read this whole thread b/c I think it's mostly ridiculous, but it's been brought to my attention that some not so favorable things have been said about Jenni and I would like to reply.

Jenni is a wonderful girl and I'm sure she will end up making someone very happy, but there were things that I wasn't happy with. We broke up and I didn't "use her for what I wanted and dump her" I simply felt like things wouldn't work out between us.

People who sit on this forum and post about what they think my or Jenny's motives were in our relationship without knowing the first thing about her or I are way out of line. Post about poker shows and people on poker shows as their lives relate to poker but making verbal attacks towards her, calling her a whore, etc is completely wrong and uncalled for. Stuff like this is why RGP turned to crap and hopefully it doesn't carry on here because I really enjoy posting/reading here and would hate to have to give it up b/c of some ppl who screw it up.

Gavin Griffin

[/ QUOTE ]

Well cry me a fukcing river.....
Old 01-22-2005, 05:02 PM

Bingo.
Old 01-22-2005, 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Well cry me a fukcing river.....

[/ QUOTE ]

He's right, though, threads like this don't belong on 2+2. I realize people have a right to talk about whatever they want but everyone is always talking about expanding poker to the masses and this certainly isn't accomplished by starting threads critiquing whether a girl is hot or really hot or super hot. This type of thing not only keeps out new players, but keeps out women, and could theoretically drive players away.

All of it is -EV, to put it in basic terms.

Not to mention it's rather rude, especially when she already posted in the thread and expressed a dislike for it.

Barron Vangor Toth
www.BarronVangorToth.com
Old 01-22-2005, 07:26 PM

Well this is the most pathetic thread I've read since I've been visiting here. Do you guys fail to realize how sad and insecure you sound? Jacks Up - you may have a huge income, but you sound like an insufferable wretch to me. If I made that type of bank and was 44 years old, I'd have to take a good long look in the mirror after this thread.
Old 01-22-2005, 05:03 PM

I hope she doesn't decide to go to law school. That would be the biggest disappointment of all.
Old 01-22-2005, 05:08 PM

I hope she doesn't decide to go to law school. That would be the biggest disappointment of all

Your a chump jacks. Don't post again till your ready to put up some money on your big mouth.