Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2004, 10:36 PM

Default Re: Potato Salad anyone?

[ QUOTE ]
Dude you dont wanna get into personal reality.....
Im glad you can "call people out" in an online forum. It probably keeps you from taking out your acme-cubicle- dilbert-frustrations on your wife or kids, so go nuts...and have fun with your 9 hours of corporate misery tommorow.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, i do work for CitiFinancial/CitiGroup; howver, i don't have any wife and kids. my girlfriend keeps me busy enough. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2004, 10:44 PM

Default Re: ...You\'re so easy..............

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Damn.....I lost my bet with myself....I thought the junior member of this dynamic duo would respond first...but..........

now we're TALKIN!!!!!!

Let's make it easy....why don't you take your massive insecurity complex, laced with delusions of persecution, and.........stick it where the sun don't shine?

Does "communicating" on this level make that Johnson of yours stiff?

Why don't we bring this string over into the ZOO....where it belongs?

To other members of 2+2 reading this......

I know....I know......whip me with the old wet noodles.....I'll probably regret responding to this troll at his level in the morning, but........I just couldn't resist.

I beg you're indulgence.

[/ QUOTE ]

so now we're talking about insecurity complexes. i can see Greg now:

"Hey, [Aunt] Myrtie, go fetch me some of David [Sklansky's] ribs and baked beans, but make sure you you leave out that bland @ss potato salad. i'll never forget that batch from last year, it had me sh#tting so many Titleists, i thought i was on the par 5 at Pebble Beach".

[/ QUOTE ]

......no, we're not talking about insecurity complexes now.....I am....

.....you're living yours.

Have a nice life.......

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

you too. and make sure you tell Fossie that your potato salad had me use up 6 rolls of Charmin too. i pray to G.O.D that he did'nt go down 200BB at the $100-$200 table squirming around in his Dockers. i hear they could have shot a Right Guard commercial clear on the spot with all the odor floating around the room. somehow though, i can't imagine him swiping one of those Powder Fresh sticks through his.......

oh, forget i even went there.
Old 12-05-2004, 10:47 PM

Dude I was talking to the other guy lol......We are on the same team remember lol.....Citigroup?? yikes my condolences...
Old 12-05-2004, 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude I was talking to the other guy lol......We are on the same team remember lol.....Citigroup?? yikes my condolences...

[/ QUOTE ]

aw shucks....that was meant for little ole moi?

mayhaps a floydian shrip, eh, that it went to your partner in slime.........

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2004, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, Citi is pretty ok. once everybody got over the initial first month of flatulence episodes brought on by Myrt's World Famous Tater Salad, I was a shoe in for Senior Collector.
Old 12-05-2004, 11:07 PM

Well good luck with that desdia....Myrt how does it feel to idolize some obese dude who yelps in a high pitch: pressssto and wears disney paraphenalia at the table....we all need heros I suppose.
Old 12-05-2004, 11:40 PM

Default To Desdia, the biggest dork on this site

You contradict yourself so much it is pathetic. Somebody backs me up, and you say how ridiculous it is for 2+2ers to be lining up to buy my book when I don't have the record to indicate I'm a great player. They then point out that I've been making top quality useful posts on this site for years. Your response? Well, I didn't say he couldn't write about poker, I said he couldn't walk the walk. Do you see the inconsistency? Why would you care about the ability of the writer to walk the walk if what he writes is correct and will improve your game? The probably explanation for this inconsistency is, well, you're just a moron.

And I've yet to see you post about, or to catch your name in CardPlayer regarding your results in ANYTHING. So, if you can't walk the walk, I guess we should all just ignore your posts, as they're clearly not worth reading. Of course, we could figure that out without doing the research. All we have to do is read your posts to see they're just hate-filled garbage. How high do you play? Have you ever beat a 150-300 game? A 5-10 game? What's the most you've ever won in a tournament? We wait with baited breath.

Now, this is a good example of your lying nature. Or your stupidity, you tell us.

[ QUOTE ]
i'm not judging his play based on the hands i saw him luck out on in the WSOP ME (i saw at least 5 that were dominated preflop and at least two won on the river).

[/ QUOTE ]

I want you to state EXACTLY what hands these were. I put two bad beats on a player during the entire length of the WSOP. I got lucky to knock out McClain with TT vs. his AA, and lucky again with AT against Mattias' AK. That was it. Every other time I caught a lucky card on somebody, I did it BEFORE most of the money went in, not after. Every big pot I played, the money went in on a coin toss, or the money went in when I was the big favorite. Seriously, you're just pulling this 5-dominated-hands lie out of your a*s, or your memory sucks.

I don't know why you have this vendetta against me, and I don't care. Either name the 5 hands card-for-card and against what opponent, or admit you're wrong, or just shut up.

Later, Greg Raymer (FossilMan)
Old 12-05-2004, 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well good luck with that desdia....Myrt how does it feel to idolize some obese dude who yelps in a high pitch: pressssto and wears disney paraphenalia at the table....we all need heros I suppose.

[/ QUOTE ]

It probably feels better than being a douchebag such as yourself.

I would say step up to the big game and show us what you're made of, but we've all seen that already. Young-punk attitude on the outside and nothing but greasy sh*t on the inside. You're the kind of punk who talks a big game before the battle, but soils his pants and hides in the bushes when the fighting starts.

It would be fun to see you at the table in a big game or tournament. The fear and insecurity would be so palpable a blind man could smell it.

Old 12-05-2004, 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It probably feels better than being a douchebag such as yourself.

I would say step up to the big game and show us what you're made of, but we've all seen that already. Young-punk attitude on the outside and nothing but greasy sh*t on the inside. You're the kind of punk who talks a big game before the battle, but soils his pants and hides in the bushes when the fighting starts.

It would be fun to see you at the table in a big game or tournament. The fear and insecurity would be so palpable a blind man could smell it.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, you must be talking about everyone's favorite [Aunt]Myrtle. gotta love that tater salad. it's beter than Exlax.
Old 12-06-2004, 01:26 AM

Default Re: To Desdia, the biggest dork on this site

I only joined the forum a couple of weeks ago, I've never read any of Greg Raymer's posts, and I have no bias.

Desdia, I'm pretty sure you just got metaphorically bent over and raped in this discussion. Mayhap 'twould be best if you refrained from posting for(ever) a bit.