Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 05:42 PM

Default Re: From the Text Book: HAND READING

[ QUOTE ]
TMTTR is correct. The action was useless for hand reading purposes, and this was only made worse by the villain's ridiculous play. Complete and utter waste of time. Naphand, put a (NC) parenthetical in the subject heading the next time you decide to post about a bad beat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Next time he decide to post about a bad beat, he shouldn't.
Old 08-05-2005, 02:57 AM

I think the forum moderator can decide for himself whether a post should be locked. Your response/s only serves to return the post to the top of the list, if you dislike it so much let it drop off the page.

This post is not offensive nor irrelevant and as I have already stated the header was meant to be ironic, not educational. You have missed the point entirely (I am sorry you bruised your knee). I accept, however, that some readers cannot appreciate anything less than simple, bulleted explanations and feel cheated when they waste 10 seconds of their time on a post that turns out to be of no interest. I will make adjustments next time.

I spend a lot of time clicking posts that are of no value to me; there is plenty of dead wood in here. Rather than complain I just move on, we cannot have everything our own way - something you might want to consider yourself. Maybe you don't like it, plenty of others seem ok with it.
Old 08-05-2005, 03:06 AM

I am afraid TMTR is utterly incorrect, as you are. Your assumptions are wrong, plain and simple. If you knew me from the HUSH forum you might appreciate just how ridiculous such accusations are, although this will become clear over time here too.

I accept I could have chosen a different lead-in and explained more the purpose of the post in the first example (though it is likely many would have not read this either, as it would need to be more than 3 lines). You are right about the "No Content" label, I should have thought of that. Unfortunately I cannot edit the original and we are stuck with it, and the more you berate me and make inarticulate and false accusations the longer this thread will be around. Think on that.
Old 08-05-2005, 03:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think the forum moderator can decide for himself whether a post should be locked.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I have. Goodbye.

GoT
Closed Thread