Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2005, 10:16 AM

Default Re: Ann Coulter is a Stupid Bitch

Well I'll say it once more. If you actually listen to Franken's show and come away with the opinion that he's a demagogue, you obviously don't know the meaning of the word.
Old 10-07-2005, 10:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Grey made an assertion that the liberal blogsphere probably was the closest to Coulter in his opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]I meant the blogosphere was the closest counterpart to Right-wing radio and media personalities like Coulter. That doesn't make them equal.

Articles like the one you posted, and the crap you'll find and democraticunderground are a small minority that the majority of the liberal blogosphere finds just as disgusting. dailykos.com for example gets as much traffic per day as the top 50 conservative blogs combined; it is a juggernaut filled with thousands of diarists (is that a word?) yet you don't see anyone pushing for Civil War, joking about taking the vote away from the filthy, traitorous, sub-human part of the country and being as cruel to them as possible to the point of wishing they get bombed and killed... as hilaaarious as that would be.
Old 10-07-2005, 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It seems that those who are apt to bash Conservatives love to use people like her but never seem to have a problem with same type of persona on the left.

[/ QUOTE ]

pay particular attention to panel 7... I think it says it all.

Old 10-07-2005, 02:29 PM

nh

my memory is starting to fail me or I would have posted it. =[
Old 10-07-2005, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It is a gross insult to call him the Ann Coulter of the left.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, Ann deserves better [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2005, 05:05 PM

I like Ann. I think she's hot. Her vitriolic rage at the left make me want to bend her over and......oh wait.

Given the opportunity, I'd love to do all kinds of perverted things with her. I bet she'd like it, too.
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

X
Old 10-08-2005, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do conservatives even like her?

[/ QUOTE ]

Both my dad and one of my brothers (family of 6) are very conservative neocon and proud of it. They both hate her and think she's demagogue that causes way more problems then she's worth.
Old 10-10-2005, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Air America is still on the air because of one reason: The largesse of individuals like George Soros. That's it, and that's all. Its ratings in most markets are abysmal, and it has serious problems attracting paying advertisers. If the limosine libs that fund it ever change their mind it will fold like a cheap suit.

[/ QUOTE ]

You had me believing that you may have some inside accurate information. But then you said "limosine libs" and I knew you're a Hannitized Factor Dittohead, and you lost all credibility.

Point me to these abysmal ratings (not that I doubt they are low, I just doubt you've actually done any research). Also, point out the financial structure of Air America and how it differs from, say The Radio Factor, which I have heard is subsidized the same way in which you have accused Air America.

In the meantime, know that one of the hosts of Air America beat O'Reilly out of the Denver market.

-ptmusic

[/ QUOTE ]

First, O'Reilly's radio show bombs just about everywhere it goes.

Second, this link tells you that Air America's flagship station is getting the same ratings it got when it was a Carribean music station. It's a radical right wing site though, moveleft.org or some nonsense.