Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2005, 06:59 PM

Default A note about challenges

Since this stuff will be filmed and documented on the internet, there is one rule that will be strictly adhered to (manifesting itself in several ways):

NO LAWS WILL BE BROKEN!!!

For example, if the challenge-taker is under 21, we WILL NOT supply any alcohol challenges. This is too bad, but the way it is, because I love to see shot challenges/strange drink concoctions.

There will be no drug challenges, so I don't care if you think Mr Man can inhale a line of coke so big, it looks like the center stripe on the 101 freeway.

There will be no destruction of other people's property. This includes theft (stealing shopping carts, for example), petty or otherwise.

Any event that may be phyiscally harmful (like drinking Drano, or eating toxic foods) is up to the discretion of the people overseeing the events and the person consuming. The risks will be presented, and they will do anything on their free will.

Otherwise, I can't see anything else. The best things are really just a test of will, anyway. Usually, stuff that you would think is simple, until you really start thinking about it. That's what makes it a great bet/challenge.
Old 10-29-2005, 07:01 PM

Default Re: Challenge update

I will be in for tomorrow, for sure.
Old 10-29-2005, 07:17 PM

Default Re: Pledge update

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There are many exciting benefits to these sponsorship levels, I'm sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to elaborate?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am currently working on the complete package of benefits for each level. So far, this is what I have:

PLATINUM LEVEL: Get asterisk next to your name on list indicating you are PLATINUM LEVEL SPONSOR.

[/ QUOTE ]

What about the GOLD MEMBERS?
Old 10-29-2005, 07:18 PM

Default Re: Challenge update

I am stoked to see this go down. I hope Crimson starts blowing chunks after 6 minutes.
Old 10-29-2005, 07:20 PM

Default Consolidated challenge list

The following challenges have been suggested or offered up. If you are interested in doing one of these, pipe up. If you are interested in seeing the ones people are offering to do, please also chime in and we'll collectively decide which ones to accept and at what prices.

DRINK:

A glass of p*ss

Ash and cigarettes in beer. Drink it.

Drink a glass full of chew spit

chug five glasses of butter

drink a tablespoon of bleach?

drink bong water

drink beer used as bong water [Alexthegreat will do for $50]

drink a gallon of Milk in one hour

Drink beer bong full of minnows or guppies or goldfish or live octopus [Crimson will do minnows for $100]

EAT:

Eat a big jar of pickles.

Eat a pound of anchovies.

Eat a pound of gefilte fish.

Eat a cup of some reasonably hot horseradish.

eat something, maybe some Taco Bell, and then drink some syrup of ipecac try and hold it down a la family guy

insect or lizard eating

eat a few cups of raw rice

eat a live starfish [bad beetz will do this for $200.]

eating a tablespoon of cinnamon straight,

eat flour, no liquids

eat flour, liquids allowed

Eat three peeled, raw cooking onions like you would apples

OTHER:

top those Google videos of those Asian kids dancing to Nsync?

Put leeches on yourself. Probably deserve extra if they go on your face or neck.

be whipped you across the back with a belt 10 times.

shaving/waxing all of your body hair off. All of it.

jump out of a moving car (20-30mph) [Alexthegreat will do this "for some serious cash."]

spraying mace all over your face and upper body [Crimson will do for $250]

being tazered [Crimson will do for $250]

two guys each chug a beer and then punch each other in the gut- if one pukes he loses- if neither puke they chug another beer and re punch. If both puke then they also chug another beer and re punch untill one can hold it in or they both quit. [tonypaladino is interested in being one of these two]
Old 10-29-2005, 07:44 PM

Default Re: Pledge update

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There are many exciting benefits to these sponsorship levels, I'm sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to elaborate?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am currently working on the complete package of benefits for each level. So far, this is what I have:

PLATINUM LEVEL: Get asterisk next to your name on list indicating you are PLATINUM LEVEL SPONSOR.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds AWESOME. However, I'm not in a position to contribute $200 to the cause. I am willing to throw in $27. However, with the right incentive I would consider bumping my contribution to $40 to become a GOLD LEVEL SPONSOR.
Old 10-29-2005, 07:47 PM

Default Re: Consolidated challenge list

That mace one is hard-core.

Default Re: A note about challenges

You could 'borrow' the shopping carts.

[ QUOTE ]
For example, if the challenge-taker is under 21, we WILL NOT supply any alcohol challenges. This is too bad, but the way it is, because I love to see shot challenges/strange drink concoctions.

There will be no drug challenges, so I don't care if you think Mr Man can inhale a line of coke so big, it looks like the center stripe on the 101 freeway.

There will be no destruction of other people's property. This includes theft (stealing shopping carts, for example), petty or otherwise.

Any event that may be phyiscally harmful (like drinking Drano, or eating toxic foods) is up to the discretion of the people overseeing the events and the person consuming. The risks will be presented, and they will do anything on their free will.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know this will sound too cautious on my part, but the only thing that's kept me from pledging some money is the off-shot that something bad happens, and somehow the people who paid for it to happen become liable. Am I paranoid here?
Old 10-29-2005, 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know this will sound too cautious on my part, but the only thing that's kept me from pledging some money is the off-shot that something bad happens, and somehow the people who paid for it to happen become liable. Am I paranoid here?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Challenges that are dangerous won't be picked.