Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2005, 04:26 PM

Default Re: Don\'t be fooled!! The Rake is ......

[ QUOTE ]
How can anyone with a freakin brain say that thery would rather pay 2400 then 50!!!! You dumbassss!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, you are the dumbass. If you have brain how can you say that you would rather pay 50 then [sic] 0? If you stopped playing, you would be paying 0 but now you are paying 50. Can't you see that 50 is more than 0???? Can't you add????
Old 05-11-2005, 04:27 PM

Obviously, no site will be free without any cost you moron. The only site that has even proposed anything is Rakefree whihc is 50 a month!!! If you find one for 0, then i will play there since I can add you punk!
Old 05-11-2005, 04:29 PM

www.zerorake.com is not in existence. You are forwarded to HolyCow poker.
Old 05-11-2005, 04:32 PM

As long as there are affiliates here that make their living off poker players rake, you will always get these types of arguments that paying 30k-50k in rake is reasonable because the site brings in new players and advertises.

Most know that is fuzzy affiliate speak for "I'm making a fortune off you idiots, so shut the fuk up and take it like a man!"

Can you blame affiliates for looking out for themselves? None of them want to see the fall of Party Poker or an end to the affiliate scheme.

Just read the affiliate forum boards sometime. You will see they think the idiots (us) who play poker and pay rakes are nothing but dumb morons who don't know better. They think they are superior for becoming affiliates and making the big bucks risk free. They band together to protect their interests posting fuzzy logic on any and all poker message boards.

Affiliates are really the cancer driving the high rakes. NOw the ones that are being fair and returning much of their share of the rakes to their signups are being terminated by the site. Why? Because the affiliates that don't share and want all 30% of your rake have complained to the site and pointed to the terms and agreements that have been broken.

Greedy affiliates will soon end rake backs at the Party network. Greedy affiliates are also the ones here telling us that rake is no big deal, regardless if it's 50k or 5k. They maintain at any cost, it's a bargain.

Well, logic like that is pretty easy to see through.

Any player paying 50k a year in rakes would love to see a viable alternative that saves him money. At least I would hope so.
Old 05-11-2005, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
www.zerorake.com is not in existence. You are forwarded to HolyCow poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gee, maybe that's because Zero Rake bombed because no one would play there.

You are clearly retarded.
Old 05-11-2005, 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and when Dutch Boyd steals your money and nuts in your eye I'll laugh

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking of Dutch, one thing I don't understand is that it's soooooo OK and selfevidently right for a site to take as much money as they can in unreasonable fees ("they only do what is best for them" - "if you don't like capitalism, move to China!"), but when Dutch grabs some money and runs (like it is often described), then all of a sudden it's NOT OK. Well, maybe he just did what was best for him. And obviously he didn't do anything illegal, as he's still a free man. What was that? You want MORE regulation now??? Shorter leash? Move to China!
Old 05-11-2005, 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Obviously, no site will be free without any cost you moron. The only site that has even proposed anything is Rakefree whihc is 50 a month!!! If you find one for 0, then i will play there since I can add you punk!

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you rather play at a site where you pay $50/month to play, but only make $100 (net) because there are very few games, or would you rather pay $2400 in rake/month, and make $1000 (net)?

Take your time...
Old 05-11-2005, 04:39 PM

I thought it was alive because I started up the client, it updated, and there is one (1) guy sitting at a table (LilVegas at a Guts table). Strange if the web page is down. Oh well...
Old 05-11-2005, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Would you rather play at a site where you pay $50/month to play, but only make $100 (net) because there are very few games, or would you rather pay $2400 in rake/month, and make $1000 (net)?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather those weren't my only two choices.
Old 05-11-2005, 04:41 PM

You are an affiliate!!