Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2005, 12:46 AM

Default Re: In defense of the wallaby

This has nothing to do with anything but the last few posts in this thread made me realize that I don't really ever have anything to say. Its pretty much the way I am away from the Internet too. I'm one line and done. In fact, this is probably my longest post in a long time. Anyhoo, that's enough outta me.
Old 07-28-2005, 12:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

what's funny is that there's all this fuss over otis, and as far as i remember, like his 3rd post offended me as just attrociously stupid and inappropriate, so ever since then i've had him on ignore. it sounds like i've been missing out on some possibly at least thought provoking stuff.

citanul
Old 07-28-2005, 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
BigSteve felt harassed because he was gay. I believe he truly felt this and I believe he received more than his fair share of insults and jokes.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, steve brought almost all of the gay jokes on himself.

He made us aware of his sexualality in every third post. I mean, if the topic were "What did you have for breakfast" he would say "Gay froot loops."

If I decalared my sexuality (staight) as often as he did, I'd be called a drama queen too (and rightfully so)

Default Re: Who the F are these new mods?

[ QUOTE ]
not many people defend women on this forum

[/ QUOTE ]

The women on this forum don't need defending they fend for themselves just fine. Several male posters here were quick to defend hookers when the ladies here attacked them however. Since I don't think we have any working ladies posting here to defend themselves that I know of. And if we do she is making so much she would surely tolerate an insult or two. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-28-2005, 12:51 AM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.
Default Re: Who the F are these new mods?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
not many people defend women on this forum

[/ QUOTE ]

The women on this forum don't need defending they fend for themselves just fine. Several male posters here were quick to defend hookers when the ladies here attacked them however. Since I don't think we have any working ladies posting here to defend themselves that I know of. And if we do she is making so much she would surely tolerate an insult or two. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, but that's not really what i meant i guess.
Old 07-28-2005, 12:52 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
If I decalared my sexuality (staight) as often as he did, I'd be called a drama queen too (and rightfully so)

[/ QUOTE ]

Just look at how we treat Tyler Durden!!
Old 07-28-2005, 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I admit I have played a roll, but I am not the only one notifying mods and I'm not the only one offended by blatant sexism, homophobia, and excessive violence. If you read all my posts, you will see .....I do not run around playing tattle-tale.

Anyway, Wacki proceeded to "out" me as a mod notifier...Now everyone is blaming me for all the recent OOT changes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, bummer. That must suck for you. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

But in all seriousness, I don't think everyone is blaming you. Maybe just me (and possibly wacki!) because as a girl I have the wisdoom to see through you and call you out. See I just thought it was weird why you would open a thread like the one on small boobs and start calling everyone 'haters'. That's just plain weird. Because they weren't haters. Most of the posters were really sweet.

Actually, I think the majority of guys on OOT are not only respectful and funny for the most part, but are really helpful when someone is in need. I think you are sorely lacking a sense of humor Otis and forgive me Gorie but usually you are funny but lately your posts have been kind of disappointing.
Old 07-28-2005, 12:54 AM

Default Also..

OtisTheMarsupial AIDS in America is a gay disease
Old 07-28-2005, 12:56 AM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

[ QUOTE ]
forgive me Gorie but usually you are funny but lately your posts have been kind of disappointing.

[/ QUOTE ]
har har.
you can be the new girl poster, i think you'd be better at it and i'm getting bored.