Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2005, 12:44 PM

Default Re: Can anyone make a strong case for Gitmo?

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] you. Yes. Have you?

[/ QUOTE ] Again with the '[censored]'. Grow up. Try communicating without something that has to be censored. I'm sure if you slow down and have all 6 of your brain cells firing at once, you can find a way to express yourself without have to worry about forum censorship.

Do you books you read have a lot of pictures?

[ QUOTE ]
And I did, yet you don't. You cling to your ignorant ideology and world view despite the facts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yappitty yap, don't talk back.
That's some juicy jax speak.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't make many mistakes.

[/ QUOTE ] LOL Don't forget that you're one of the smartest persons and everyone else is ignorant. When you talk about the media or logic, it doesn't matter that its not your field of expertise... you're right and everyone else is wrong. We're aware of your interesting opinion of yourself.

[ QUOTE ]
Actually, I take that back, I make a lot of mistakes. Each time I respond to you I make a mistake, it's not worth arguing with someone as intollerant and irrational as you.

[/ QUOTE ] Hmmm... I noticed you also always mispell 'intolerant.' Its not a typo. You just have trouble with your native tongue.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't hate you. I just think your a piece of [censored], an idiot, a bigot, a hypocrit, and a coward.

[/ QUOTE ] LOL. Are you foaming at the mouth? (Note: you still can't spell 'hypocrite.' Honestly, for Christmas... I'm getting you a dictionary. In the spirit of the season.)
Old 06-03-2005, 12:55 PM

Default Re: Bad Question

[ QUOTE ]
it seems to the uneducated ( me ) that muslims are killing people all over the world, evrey day, because they dont like others religions or the way they live.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't most of the places where the killing takes place already embroiled in conflict?

When the IRA was at its peak, if your only exposure to the Irish was on the news you would have to assume all Irish people were bloodthirsty killers.

[ QUOTE ]
When you watch the news any news any day there is a bombing of some mosque or mall or restaurant and muslims line up to claim responsibility.

[/ QUOTE ] Its not just because of their religion.

Furthermore, there are (I believe) over a billion Muslims. The vast majority of them are not involved or even in the same part of the world.

[ QUOTE ]
It just seems to the uneducated ( me ) that the muslims( not all but seemingly most ) have a beef with the whole world or at least the part that doent follow what they think.

[/ QUOTE ] If you heard a story every single day about 100 completely different Muslims who had a beef with the world... after 50 years, you would have heard about 1.8 million Muslims... and the stories you heard still wouldn't represent even 1 percent of all the muslims in the world.