Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2005, 03:22 PM

Default Re: Raymer issuing death threats?????

This guy didn't happen to be a gay-black prostitute, did he?
Old 07-13-2005, 04:20 PM

what does that mean?
Old 07-13-2005, 03:52 PM

As poker's popularity has grown, it's bound to have attracted some stalkers and/or other sick freaks like this guy.

Raymer's actions were totally justifiable. Hell, if somebody started asking questions like that about my family, I'd have gone after him right then and there.
Old 07-13-2005, 03:53 PM

Default Raymer we are rooting for you, We support you.

Job well done, Raymer.
We are rooting for you to win.
We support your action.
Old 07-13-2005, 03:54 PM

starting to see the ugly side of poker fame - successful players become a target for crap like this just like a pro athlete -

if he messes with your family, give me a call - I'll help you bury the bodies - I like to keep a couple spare holes dug in the NV desert just for those times when I'm in a hurry [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

pax and GL
RB
Old 07-13-2005, 03:58 PM

If anyone f's with my family I'll kill them also.

I feel sorry for you, Greg, that you had to put up with this
bs in the middle of the event. Why didn't they throw this a-hole out of the Rio? Go get'em today.

Bruce
Old 07-13-2005, 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My wife was sitting in the press area, where only press and staff are allowed. She got special dispensation from the staff to be there. Some guy comes in who is not allowed, sits next to her, and starts asking her all about our daughter. He wants to know where she is, who's watching her now, what she looks like, and my wife is totally freaking out from his questions and attitude. She asks to have him removed, and tells me what was going on. I look at him on the rail a minute later, and he's pointing at her, pointing at me, talking to people in the crowd, and has a psycho-mad look on his face.

I stand up and tell him to watch himself. He has an even angrier look on his facee, and yells out that he was just asking about my daughter. My immediate reaction, based upon his demeanor and attitude is that he really is a threat. I told him that if he messed with my daugher or family, I would kill him. I shouted all this across a 20 foot gap, and yes, everyone could here it, and it happened.

And I wasn't lying. If anybody messes with my family, I'm going to kill them as certainly as I possibly can.

Later, Greg Raymer (FossilMan)

[/ QUOTE ]

good call dude. next time call the 2+2 crew and we will "take care of him".

rj
Old 07-13-2005, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And I wasn't lying. If anybody messes with my family, I'm going to kill them as certainly as I possibly can.

[/ QUOTE ]

Word.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:17 PM

It was probably one of Matusow's prison goofs.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My wife was sitting in the press area, where only press and staff are allowed. She got special dispensation from the staff to be there. Some guy comes in who is not allowed, sits next to her, and starts asking her all about our daughter. He wants to know where she is, who's watching her now, what she looks like, and my wife is totally freaking out from his questions and attitude. She asks to have him removed, and tells me what was going on. I look at him on the rail a minute later, and he's pointing at her, pointing at me, talking to people in the crowd, and has a psycho-mad look on his face.

I stand up and tell him to watch himself. He has an even angrier look on his facee, and yells out that he was just asking about my daughter. My immediate reaction, based upon his demeanor and attitude is that he really is a threat. I told him that if he messed with my daugher or family, I would kill him. I shouted all this across a 20 foot gap, and yes, everyone could here it, and it happened.

Later, Greg Raymer (FossilMan)

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't read the whole thread, so in case it wasn't said, thanks for elaborating. We were all unsure about the specifics, so it was a smart move to come here, where most of the controversy is bound to be. Good luck, and keep safe, we're all rooting for you!
Closed Thread