Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2003, 06:36 AM

Default curtsy

"You understand the logic behind the emotion right?"

Emotion schmoshon. I prefer to take you at your word. Too late for retractions.

<ul type="square">"Since they call us criminals, we might as well behave like criminals!"
-- Bruce Z
[/list]
That's all folks. Enjoy the game :

<font color="blue"> PLAY THE PRISONERS' DILEMMA ! </font color>
Old 04-13-2003, 06:43 AM

Default Re: Good morning

No one from the American government has come up yet with a list showing any of the above. Or indeed any list.

You are quite wrong. The list is quite extensive, and lists everything to the last liter of various nerve agents. I know about it, so why don't you find out some facts before you spout off nonsense and waste even more time and space?

Certain conventional missiles can be capable of carrying both conventional or chemical weaponry. If a missile is capable of carrying both, does this make its owner guilty of possessing chemical weapons?

And I assume the chemical protective gear was to protect them from our WMDs. The missles were only one example of such paraphenelia. They had everything necessary to wage a chemical war.

The inspectors were not expelled by the Iraqis.

Saddam got tired of them, accused them of being "spies", and they were forced to leave.

As for the rest of your post, it's all babble because I wasn't talking about spies. The GC rules address uniforms and insignias of millitary personnel.
Old 04-13-2003, 06:45 AM

Default Re: curtsy

No retractions. That is what was intended.
Old 04-13-2003, 08:44 AM

Default Good morning Yeah

"The list is quite extensive, and lists everything to the last liter of various nerve agents. I know about it, so why don't you find out some facts before you spout off nonsense and waste even more time and space?"

Thank you, sir, may I have another?

Now, care to share with us your knowledge? Any citations? Web links? (Pentagon babble?)

"They had everything necessary to wage a chemical war."

If they had, we would know about it by now. I already told you, as I told MMMMMM: Now that the American armed forces are in control of Iraq, we are sure to find them WMDs! And if you take that to imply that, if necessary, the U.S. will plant them there, yes, that's what I'm implying. (Clarkmeister already beat me to expressing this sentiment.)

So far though, nothing. Nada. Zilch. Niente. Hold your horses for a spell...

"Saddam got tired of [the U.N. inspectors], accused them of being "spies", and they were forced to leave."

You mean the inspectors left because their feelings were hurt? How were they "forced" to leave, if not by force? No one accused the Iraqis of using force or otherwise expelling the inspectors. No one, except you. So, once more, you have your facts wrong. This might be the reason you resort to frustrated and personal remarks (e.g. "the rest of your post it's all babble").

Well, the babble is in your claim that "The GC rules address [only] uniforms and insignias of military personnel."

Wrong again!.. (Aren't you tired of all that mud?!) Check out the text of the Geneva Convention, for yourself, and then try once more. (Put some effort into it, man!)

The text of the Fourth Geneva Convention, 1949

Old 04-13-2003, 09:31 AM

Default Re: Good morning Yeah

I stand by all my statements.

Now, care to share with us your knowledge? Any citations? Web links?

Yes, my post. I saw the document with my own two eyes. Do your own research. I don't have time to educate argumentative net trolls.

If they had, we would know about it by now.

They had. I do. You wouldn't. You have to actually listen to learn things.

"The GC rules address [only] uniforms and insignias of military personnel."

Wrong again!.. (Aren't you tired of all that mud?!)

Is it fun editing my statements and then calling them wrong? What happened, is your playstation on the fritz? Well have fun, I'll get out of the way.
Old 04-13-2003, 11:38 AM

Default The empty kitchen

"I stand by all my statements."

Yeah. Even if you wanted to retract all of them, my man, I would forever keep the one about "America behaving like a criminal". Priceless.

"I saw the document with my own two eyes."

You're not a spy, are you?

"I don't have time to educate argumentative net trolls."

It's funny but I saw that one coming the moment you lost your cool and exclaimed about "America behaving like a criminal"! What can I say.

"Is it fun editing my statements and then calling them wrong?"

What "editing"?? The point was whether Iraqis that are fighting dressed in civilian clothes can be accepted as legit POWs. The Geneva Convention was invoked. Remember? It is only fair to conclude that when you respond, in this context, that "The GC rules address uniforms and insignias of military personnel", you clearly mean "only uniforms and insignias of military personnel". There is no other meaning possible.

No distortion. No editing. Just the obvious. You simply don't know the relevant provisions of the 4th Geneva Convention protocols. Nothing wrong with that -- until you pretend you do and get called.

I'm sorry if the sight of your blunders on the web raises your blood pressure.

Old 04-13-2003, 01:09 PM

Default Scary

Before you put on the nightie, tell me how you can sleep at night knowing that "half of the world threatens us" , the "us" being the U.S. of A. It sure looks like you gotta stay wide awake ! Is this another of your wild exaggerations or do you actually mean half the planet? Enquiring minds want to know.