Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2005, 05:53 PM

Default Re: Chickee chickee chickee chickee

Cyrus, I find it hard to imagine that most terrorist attacks against "The West" (meaning Europe, England, USA--and their interests) have been committed by any group other than Muslims.

You stated I was wrong on this; why don't you name a group which has (within reasonable recent history), and currently is, committing more terrorist attacks against the West than have Muslims.

Can't think of one? Can you even suggest one? Right--just as I suspected, and everyone knew all along.
Old 07-25-2005, 06:11 PM

Default Rooster

[ QUOTE ]
I find it hard to imagine that most terrorist attacks against "The West" (meaning Europe, England, USA--and their interests) have been committed by any group other than Muslims.

You stated I was wrong on this; why don't you name a group which has (within reasonable recent history), and currently is, committing more terrorist attacks against the West than have Muslims.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's this "within reasonable recent history" stuff? Of course I had in mind recent history; say post-WWII?

In the present, of course the West is attacked by radical muslims (who are the West's creation, but let's not digress again) and no one disputes this.

You wrote "Most terrorist attacks against the West are committed by Muslims." This is obvious and correct only in reference to the last ten or fifteen years, or so. In the post-World War II period, this is flat out wrong. Radical Islam has only very recently started attacking "the West".
Old 07-25-2005, 06:53 PM

Default Re: Rooster

[ QUOTE ]

You wrote "Most terrorist attacks against the West are committed by Muslims." This is obvious and correct only in reference to the last ten or fifteen years, or so. In the post-World War II period, this is flat out wrong. Radical Islam has only very recently started attacking "the West".

[/ QUOTE ]

The last couple of decades is the most relevant, since the problem we are facing is the matter at hand.

Radical Muslims--those who call for the overthrow of the West--should be deported.
Old 07-25-2005, 11:55 PM

Default The Liberal Mind

Thought Process of a Liberal's Brain:
*MUST IGNORE EVIDENCE THAT MAY SHATTER MY COMFORTABLE BELIEF SYSTEM
*WHEN MUSLIMS BLOW UP PEOPLE IT IS BECAUSE THEY LOVE PEACE AND WE DESERVE IT.
*BLACK = WHITE
*DEMOCRACY = FASCISM
*BRAIN IS OVERLOADING!!! SWITCH TOO EMOTIONAL THOUGHT PROCESS!
Old 07-26-2005, 06:16 AM

Default Re: The Liberal Mind

Perhaps.

You must be liberal. I have always been a conservative.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:04 AM

Default M at his most precise

[ QUOTE ]
The last couple of decades is the most relevant, since the problem we are facing is the matter at hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, let's see, one decade is 10 years and two decades is 20 years and it is now 2005, so 2005 minus 20 is 1985, right?

It's funny but you originally came on this thread to make Felix's claims "more precise"!...

Can you remind us of the most serious terrorist muslim attack against the West committed in 1986 or 1987, please?
Old 07-26-2005, 07:20 AM

Default Where to?

[ QUOTE ]
Radical Muslims--those who call for the overthrow of the West--should be deported.

[/ QUOTE ]

The country of their birth? For some that is the USA.

What about those who dont say anything but think it. Perhaps a thought police is needed in your vision of the USA. Perhaps secret informants scattered through the community spying and reporting on citizens. If suspected, perhaps splinters under finger nails to extract "confessions". Long ago it was demonstrated that you have strong fascist tendencies this line of thinking once again demonstrates that.

Put that self reported great intellect to finding effective solutions, not just blowing hot air.

Hint: for the world to be at peace and for us to prosper the Muslims and non-Muslim must be able to live side-by-side and on the same street. How are you going to steer them into meeting this objective?
Old 07-26-2005, 07:54 AM

Default Re: The Liberal Mind

[ QUOTE ]
MUST IGNORE EVIDENCE THAT MAY SHATTER MY COMFERTABLE BELIEF SYSTEM

[/ QUOTE ] man oh man are you way off base. i'm not even going to get into the religious right whose thought process is epitomized by your quote. Lets take Bush's cabinet. Wolfowitz's contribution to the iraq war plan was based on his refusal to give up the asinine belief that saddam was somehow affiliated with 9/11. If he didn't believe this, then it was merely propaganda to convince easily fooled conservatives. Have you seen the polls taken about a year after 9/11 with the shockingly high number of people who thought iraq was behind 9/11? those weren't liberals, those were conservatives "ignoring evidence that may have shattered their comfertable belief system" not only do many conservatives(not all, mainly the clowns like yourself)ignore evidence, but when they choose not to ignore it, they brutally misconstrue it. i hope you reach a point where you see the folly of your ways. Question, do you or do you not like sean hannity?
Old 07-26-2005, 09:01 AM

Default Re: M at his most precise

Cyrus you're pointlessly splitting hairs and you know it.

The basic point is essentially correct and you know it.

So...why don't you go out for a while now, and play in the nice pretty traffic?
Old 07-26-2005, 09:19 AM

Default Re: Where to?

Immigrants who want to destroy the U.S. or the West, and say so, should be deported to their countries of origin.

I'm not suggesting thought police. I'm suggesting asking them what they think and shipping off those who are admitted subversives and those who wish to destroy Western governments in order to replace them with Shar'ia.

We don't need them and they don't need us. And we don't need immigrants or visitors living here whose admitted goal is to destroy our system of government and replace it with Shar'ia.

[ QUOTE ]
Hint: for the world to be at peace and for us to prosper the Muslims and non-Muslim must be able to live side-by-side and on the same street. How are you going to steer them into meeting this objective?

[/ QUOTE ]

They must be made to realize that the CAN'T impose Islamic rule on others, no matter that the Koran says that they should. And hopefully they can be convinced that it is wrong to try.