Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2005, 10:36 PM

Default Re: Strap On Scenario

If I were in your shoes, I'd probably go for it, assuming that you were able to pick the strap and and were able to pick a small one. My understanding is that since anal sex on a man stimulates the prostate, it can actually be very enjoyable (and 12 million gay men can't be wrong). I say go for it, practice a little bit before hand and who knows, you might like it.

You might also want to PM BigSteve, he might have some pointers for you.
Old 11-09-2005, 10:39 PM

If she gets to stick it in your ass, it only seems fair that you get to stick it in hers. And who knows, you might like it. It's still sex with a woman; there's no need for gay-panic. The "gay" argument usually goes something along the lines of "You like something a guy can do to you, so you like guys." As arguments go, it's pretty dumb, seeing as you (presumably) like getting blowjobs and guys can do that too. If you're doing it with another guy it's gay, if you're not it's not.

You also might want to avoid being totally shitfaced. I don't have any experience in this particular situation, but in my experience it's been better for people to be at least semi-sober if trying something this new.

But I say go for it. You may even like it.
Old 11-10-2005, 01:02 AM

It seems to me that she doesn't want to do you at all. It's an excuse to get out of it. Some chicks say they can't go out cuz they have they have a boyfriend or have to wash their hair. She uses the ultimate pound you in the ass excuse. To which most men would run away from.

Contact one of her ex's, and see if he's been pounded by plastic.

I say if you except this then she never follows up and laughs her ass off at you for taking it in the can.
Old 11-10-2005, 03:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It seems to me that she doesn't want to do you at all. It's an excuse to get out of it. Some chicks say they can't go out cuz they have they have a boyfriend or have to wash their hair. She uses the ultimate pound you in the ass excuse. To which most men would run away from.

Contact one of her ex's, and see if he's been pounded by plastic.

I say if you except this then she never follows up and laughs her ass off at you for taking it in the can.

[/ QUOTE ]

I lived with one of them for 3 years. He never mentioned anything about it, but she says she likes to stick her finger up a guys ass sometimes during sex.

I apologize, there will be no pictures/names given in this thread. Not going to have it blow up in my face (real life) like I've seen other OOT threads.
Old 11-10-2005, 01:23 AM

If you've ever had a doctor jam his middle finger up your ass, you would know the unpleasant feeling of your prostate getting rammed. Now think... longer and bigger. Ouch. Plus, prolapse of the anus doesn't seem too appealing either.
Old 11-10-2005, 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you've ever had a doctor jam his middle finger up your ass, you would know the unpleasant feeling of your prostate getting rammed. Now think... longer and bigger. Ouch. Plus, prolapse of the anus doesn't seem too appealing either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would it feel good if someone just grabbed your cock and yanked on it?

Pleasure has a lot to do with the pace, motion, and even the situation.
Old 11-10-2005, 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point.

OP, you need to take control here somewhat - you're the man in the realtionship. Don't whore yourself just for sex. Remember too, she will probably have very littel respect for you if you were to let her do this to you.
Old 11-10-2005, 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, having your prostate stimulated during sex can be very pleasurable, whether you're gay or not. It just depends on whether you can relax enough to give it a chance. Prolapse of the anus? Nah. You're way off there. I don't know exactly what you think will happen but I can assure you that your anus will be the same afterwards.

To the OP: Just do it. I promise it's not that bad. Relax and try to enjoy it. And use lots of lube. Preferably KY.
Old 11-10-2005, 06:49 PM

Default Anal Prolapse

My friends Gradnmother had to go to the ER for an anal prolapse. Turns out granpa had been stickin in the poop shute too often.

Put that in your pipe and try to go to sleep.
Old 11-10-2005, 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And use lots of lube. Preferably KY.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking 3-4 of the 5oz packets should be a good amount?