Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2004, 10:58 PM

Default Re: #1 rule of heads up

You silly peasants. I read this thread and wonder how I got criticized for asking such an off topic issue as betting horses online. No I can see how a couple women filled with jelly rolling in flower is much more on topic.

You common folk are always jealous of those more fortunate.
Old 03-11-2004, 11:04 PM

Default Re: eugenneel declined to play greensmoke+granny situation

[ QUOTE ]
I remember this guy I think [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] He's only fooling around. I came into his game only to chat, looking to steal some of the 10-20 players from it to play 25-50. He challanged me to a low stakes NL game (was it 2-4?) and I declined. Yes I'm a big wuss.

As for granny, you have my word I won't leave once I'm up (unless too much time for me passes, like over three or four hours and the game would lose entertainment value)

I still really don't want to play as low as 10-20... Where do you have playing accounts? I have them on party, gaming club, pokerroom and william hill.
I think a 20-40 or 25-50 game with a $1500 to $2000 buy in would be perfect.
-Eugene

[/ QUOTE ]

You loathesome fiend! Finding any excuse to look like you are challenging when you are running. What are you doing challenging a LADY!?!?

I challenge you to an archery duel. When I am through with you crows will pick at your remains! I am taking my white gloves off and threw them on the floor.

You will be found.
Old 03-11-2004, 11:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

As for granny, you have my word I won't leave once I'm up (unless <snip remainder of blah blah blah>

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, you lost me with "unless"

Old 03-11-2004, 11:47 PM

Cant we all just get along.Sometimes I just like to stir things up.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Daryn and I have had our differences at one time or the other.He supports Eugene I dont.No biggie he knows Eugene personally.
All I know is the forum is better off without heavy handed spammers.

Now Granny I'll be very honest.I never quite understood exactly what happened to Granny.I dont know if Granny is a real person or a creation of a few Zoo'ers with too much time on their hands [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].I was told Granny was critically ill ..lol and poof she's back..hmmm..lol [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I always liked Granny because her persona just cracked the fock outta me.Very dry twisted humor.

Now this may be my fault but the demise of Granny and the 2nd coming seemed not to be the same persona.Granny seemed to become a parody of herself..maybe its just me.
Anyway someone knows whats really going on and I dont.
I dont know who Granny is ...at times I've suspected 3-4 long-time Zoo'ers as the real granny.Before Granny disappeared I had gotten a little tired of her act becuase she had lost some of her bite and seemed to post mostly off topic stuff.This was really a disappointment.

I really enjoyed the depraved humor of the original Granny ...great comic releif.I told the original Granny she shoulda been a comedy writer-her bawdiness reminded me of first season CrankYankers-hilarious chit but not as over the top as the second year's shows.I dont know if this is the same Granny..either way it's all in fun ..I apologize Granny whoever you are-hehe.

Btw my support for Russ G on RGP is real even thu 70% of his writing is garbage retreads of cheating accusations-this aside the guy is a WCP and a world class cheat.The reason I persoanlly folllowed pretty much everthing he's read is because I've spent alot of time playing in LA in mostly yellow chip and some brown chip games(40-80)-I played alot at HP in 95-96 and I suspected cheating even then.I started reading all his stuff because it was fun reading and educational even if some of it was fabricated.

I always keep an eye on LA poker-it's the B&M capital of poker.I read almost everything Speed Racer,Rick N and other LA players,management write.Honestly I dont read much of RussG anymore because he annoyingly reposts old chit.But his past writing has some real nuggets no matter what the poltically correct say.

2nd btw A fulltime hardworking pro can make just as much playing low level online poker as a mid-level B&M pro (10-20,15-30).

I am defending myself I better stop.
Old 03-12-2004, 12:02 AM

I am defending myself I better stop

i'm personally glad you did. i was wondering where the issues we had recently came from. i appreciate everything you said in this post, and have always actually seeked out your posts in the old days because i knew there was value there for me.

1. people evolve because of many reasons. the "new" granny (NOT GoM) is the same person as always. the humor is different because i am a very different person now.

2. i really am here just to be the fool. it would defeat the effort it takes for me to post these days if quality posters as yourself no longer appreciated the "schtick". i guess that's why i got a bit testy.

3. i have had no less than 5 PM's from people telling me that goodguy is a goodguy since last night. my reply to all have been "i know"

nuff said?

i can't change the current 'feel' of my posts because they are what i now feel. i will however be more respectful. poker has grown by leaps and bounds since my break, and i don't want newbies coming here and thinking this is a cesspool.

granny has always been about encouraging newbies first, and being outrageous second. there are many on these boards that can attest to this. this is still what drives me, and always will. i have no other motives, but will try to curb it a bit.

peace GG

Old 03-12-2004, 12:16 AM

Dude dont curb anything.I'm glad to hear that all is well.Stay healthy and maybe soon you be healthy enough to take Mason for another weekend rompfest..hehe [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2004, 04:38 AM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 03-12-2004, 11:06 AM

You may be forgiven for thinking that the majority of the patrons here care whether you back down from a challenge or not.

Simon
Old 03-12-2004, 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, no "unless". If you want to play me, I will play you on any of the sites I play at, 20-40 or above with at least 1.5k buy in. Besides the jokes, I'm sure you realize I'm not afraid to play you. I am both, very confident in my ability and I don't mind losing a few thousand at this point of my career if worst comes to worst.

I don't want to sound like an instigator. However, I don't want to anyone to think that I'm backing off from this challenge.

-Eugene

[/ QUOTE ]

You want a challenge? I challenge you to a joust!

I will provide the $18K horses.
Old 03-12-2004, 03:07 PM

Goodguy,

I like doggies too. When I get done with you the name will change to "Badguy".

Bow wow