Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2005, 08:00 AM

Default Re: Is alcohol the answer? If so, straighten me out OOT

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he's a freshman in college. not a 30something born again christian.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's a really dumb response.

i'm obviously not talking about him being boring and exclaiming I DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL SIR when somebody offers him some. you can just say 'hey no thanks' or 'not right now' and it doesn't call attention to the fact that you're a non-drinker. if you're still fun and social you won't be crippled women-wise, and your confidence in the situation will make you that much more attractive.

[/ QUOTE ]

One thing that has always worked for me is to be the DD.
Old 11-16-2005, 08:03 PM

I didn't read the last ~20 posts but I will say this...
TAKE THIS ADVICE!!!

If you plan on drinking liquor, then don't drink alot. Every single one of my blackout or sh!tty nights were because I drank liquor. You can drink 4392323 beers and still function, but if you start hammering down shots and taking mixed drinks to the face, you will be extremely out of control.

Also, if you plan on rushing this spring and have never drank, you are in for a world of hurt man. Rushing a frat and never have drank alcohol before Is like playing running back in the NFL and being 5"10', 170lbs and never lifted a weight in your life. You don't understand how much they make you drink.

Also, I grew up in Athens, went to Oconee High in Watkinsville. All my friends are still there so if you need someone to take you out, or maybe a low key party head to, just PM and I'll hook you up. And at last...you're in college man. Treat a girl like she's your long lost love, bang her, and then never talk to her again. That's what you're supposed to do. It's the best/craziest 4 years of your life. Trust me, here in a few years you will look back and just wish you could do it all over again. I know I do.
Old 11-16-2005, 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Treat a girl like she's your long lost love, bang her, and then never talk to her again. That's what you're supposed to do. It's the best/craziest 4 years of your life. Trust me, here in a few years you will look back and just wish you could do it all over again. I know I do.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is probably the biggest problem. Looking back and reading through all the replies, I think I just need to take a different approach to women in general, ie be more of a player instead of someone looking for something meaningful (unless it just stumbles upon me) in relationships.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Treat a girl like she's your long lost love, bang her, and then never talk to her again. That's what you're supposed to do. It's the best/craziest 4 years of your life. Trust me, here in a few years you will look back and just wish you could do it all over again. I know I do.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is probably the biggest problem. Looking back and reading through all the replies, I think I just need to take a different approach to women in general, ie be more of a player instead of someone looking for something meaningful (unless it just stumbles upon me) in relationships.

[/ QUOTE ]Hey Clayton....BE YOURSELF.
Old 11-16-2005, 10:31 PM

Exactly. That's something that just cannot be forced, and even trying to force it shows you're out of sync with what you're after in the first place. It's lose/lose.

If all the deep type stuff ever comes, it'll come on its own schedule, and it's more about keeping an eye open to it than trying to wring it out of the universe's neck.
Old 11-16-2005, 10:32 PM

nice. I like it.