Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Push? Fold? what..
Push 43 78.18%
Fold 12 21.82%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-15-2005, 07:56 PM

Default Re: Pokerstars Is Rigged

I seriously believe the OP is a Party Poker employee.
Old 10-15-2005, 09:17 PM

This thread would have been way better if you had come up with a clever screen name.
Old 10-15-2005, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Vanilla Creme Brulée
6 large egg yolks
6 tablespoons sugar
1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
1 1/2 cups whipping cream

6 teaspoons granulated sugar (or 8 -12 teaspoons packed brown sugar).

Preheat oven to 325°F.

Whisk yolks and 6 tablespoons sugar in medium bowl to blend. Scrape in seeds from vanilla bean. Gradually whisk the cream into the sugar. Divide mixture among 6 - 3/4 cup custard cups or ramekins. Arrange dishes in 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Pour enough hot water into pan to come halfway up sides of dishes.

Bake custards approximately 35-40 minutes until the custard is set. Do not overbake or your custard will be rubbery. Remove the pan from the oven and remove custard cups from the water. Allow custards to cool before placing in the refrigerator. Chill overnight.

Two hours before serving:
Preheat broiler. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon sugar atop each custard. Place dishes on small baking sheet. Broil until sugar just starts to caramelize, rotating sheet for even browning, about 2 minutes. Chill until caramelized sugar hardens, about 2 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yum. I always thought you needed one of those little torches. The kind that are only owned by people with egg separators and stoneware that matches their wallpaper border.

It's a good thing.

Edit: Oh, and here's what they do with your melted candle wax after the candle burns down. They mix it up with a little sugar and food coloring, and they call it a Tootsie Roll. It's true! I have a friend at MIT that confirmed it. (She doesn't want her name disclosed.)

(I think some of the OP's posts were deleted. A shame. They sound like they were hilarious.)
Old 10-15-2005, 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1,345,978 to be exact

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
21.9% May not seem like a large # but when you multiply this number by 1 million you can see the amount of hands this relates to and the amount of money lost in these hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you mean that I need to multiply it by the first number (not just one million) in order to see the amount of hands this relates to and the amount of money lost in these hands.

1345978 * 21.9% = 29476918.2%

But I'm not sure if this is the number of hands this relates to OR the amount of money lost.
You said I would be able to see these things if I multiplied them together but I'm just not seeing it.

Please provide assistance here. I followed your instructions to the letter but it doesn't seem to be working properly.

Thank you.
Old 10-15-2005, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1,345,978 to be exact

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
21.9% May not seem like a large # but when you multiply this number by 1 million you can see the amount of hands this relates to and the amount of money lost in these hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you mean that I need to multiply it by the first number (not just one million) in order to see the amount of hands this relates to and the amount of money lost in these hands.

But I'm not sure if this is the number of hands this relates to OR the amount of money lost.
You said I would be able to see these things if I multiplied them together but I'm just not seeing it.

Please provide assistance here. I followed your instructions to the letter but it doesn't seem to be working properly.

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously Bob, I thought you were a lot quicker with the math. Clearly he's lost $29,476,918.2%. The way I figure it, thats roughly: <font color="white">Celebrity Jeopardy Joke to follow </font> $Texas.
Old 10-15-2005, 10:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I seriously believe the OP is a Party Poker employee.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone call Amnesty International!! Party is using child labour!
Old 10-15-2005, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
1,345,978 to be exact

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously Bob, I thought you were a lot quicker with the math. Clearly he's lost $29,476,918.2%. The way I figure it, thats roughly: <font color="white">Celebrity Jeopardy Joke to follow </font> $Texas.

[/ QUOTE ]

vnh
Old 10-16-2005, 12:11 AM

Would your please post the raw data and your MIT friend's analysis, or put it on a website and post a link?

I didn't think so.
Old 10-16-2005, 12:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, but how many licks does it take to reach the center of a tootsie roll pop?

[/ QUOTE ]

Was I really the only one to spend 2 hours trying this as a kid?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you were. Every other person in the entire world bites into them when the hard candy gets thin enough.
Old 10-16-2005, 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You fools truely must be brainwashed in thinking what you believe is true. As far as Im concerned, you can kiss my !@!@!@ azz with the rest of them. I eat fools like you for a living. STARS WILL GO DOWN WHEN IM THROUGH WITH MY RAGE!

[/ QUOTE ]

You eat fools for a living? That can't be a good diet.

Instead of your 13 year-old defensive response, why don't you prove us all wrong with your stats, and "MIT boy."

[/ QUOTE ]

If he eats fools for a living, he's a cannibal.