Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2005, 01:32 AM

Default Re: Dear Lee Jones

yeah, all those ppl that have been asking for rb r wasting their breath.

ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN, LET IT GO PEOPLE.

ask for software changes that will really help. Lee will just glance over post if he read a page that just says "we want u to give us money. thanks"
they know its true, we know its true. it doesn't need to be repeated.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Also making the table lists filterable by stakes would be a beautiful thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

huh?
it already is.

(but getting rid of all of those empty table in-between would be nice)
Old 10-17-2005, 09:11 AM

More 6max MTT's please please please.

Any chance Lee Jones reads this thread?
Old 10-17-2005, 09:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

huh?
it already is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I'm an idiot, but how does one do this?
Old 10-17-2005, 09:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, really now. You are bitching that you want rakeback?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

No, wasn't bitching at all. You misread my tone.
Old 10-17-2005, 09:54 AM

Lee Jones...the people are calling. WILL YOU ANSWER? ARE YOU A BAD DUDE?

Anyways, I think what people mean by filrting the limits is that they JUST want to see the 3/6 games, not all of them at once. I'm pretty sure you can't do that with PStars' software.

One thing I would like to see changed is that whenever I am typing an IM and it is my turn on Stars, I start typing in the chat box. This is INCREDIBLY WAY ANNOYING. I would much rather it just let me type in the AIM box like Party does rather than make me chat about what I did on Saturday with the other 5 people at the table.

Honestly, I doubt anything will come of this thread. What I can say, though, is that these are the types of things poker rooms need to respond to to be successful. This is how you gain new customers and keep old ones. It's not all about rakeback.
Old 10-17-2005, 10:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
One thing I would like to see changed is that whenever I am typing an IM and it is my turn on Stars, I start typing in the chat box. This is INCREDIBLY WAY ANNOYING. I would much rather it just let me type in the AIM box like Party does rather than make me chat about what I did on Saturday with the other 5 people at the table.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thread from earlier today
Old 10-17-2005, 12:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

huh?
it already is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless I'm missing something, I don't think it is. You can sort the games by any of the column headings, but you can't actually filter it so it only displays the games you want. So I can sort by the stakes, but then I still have to scroll to whatever stakes I'm actually looking for. And if I want look for the games with the highest VPIP, I can sort by VPIP, but then all the different stakes are mixed up again.

I especially hate the fact that they don't seperate the full ring and 6-max games. So if I sort by stakes and scroll down to the stakes I'm looking for, all of the tables with 9 players are listed first, followed by those with 8, 7, 6, 5, and so on. Well, if a full ring game ever drops to below 7 people it is basically guaranteed to break up. Why? Because once it hits 6 people, it gets lost amidst the sea of 6-max games and no one looking for a full ring game is going to scour that list trying to pick one out. And for anything below 6 people, you have to scroll past pages of 6-max games, which is very inconvenient. Sure it's just a little scrolling, but people looking for full ring games aren't real eager to spend any extra effort to find a game with less than 6 people, which probably has a greater chance of breaking up than ever reaching full-table status.

It would be really nice if you could just say "show me all the 200NL full-ring games", and it would show only those games, giving you the option to sort by any column. On top of being easier to find games, I think it would solve the problem of entire games breaking up just because a couple people decide leave at the same time. You also wouldn't have the issue of having 10 full tables with 4 people on the waiting list, while everyone just ignores that there's plenty of room at tables with less than 6 people. If people could actually more easily see tables that have 6 or fewer people, you'd have more new tables started instead of everyone just piling onto the waiting lists.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:59 PM

Location: Wonderful Copenhagen, home of The Feared Danish Mob

Lee Jones...the people are calling. WILL YOU ANSWER? ARE YOU A BAD DUDE?

Mention something that Stars does better than Party and he will be all over the place telling everybody [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

And btw Stars, I couldn't care less how fancy the feature that won't let you type somewhere else is called, it is VERY annoying!
Old 10-17-2005, 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mention something that Stars does better than Party and he will be all over the place telling everybody

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars does virtually everything better than Party.
Closed Thread