FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Ask or sneak out?
Be a good chap: get the boss's blessing 12 37.50%
Grow a pair: it's fuggada time! 20 62.50%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-09-2005, 03:34 PM

Default Re: Arming Yourself

[ QUOTE ]
I have been waiting for a poll on the age of posters on this board and the politics board. The overwhelming liberal influence amazes me, and I picture a bunch of 18-24 year old kids who hate Bush and have been indoctrinated into hating guns etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Episode 214 - "The Next 50 Years" of Beverly Hills 90210 is what convinced me of the evils of gun ownership:

David's friend, Scott Scanlon, is having a birthday party and his puts David in charge of inviting the guests. Unfortunately, Donna is the only person who really wants to attend. Brandon, Emily, Steve, Kelly and Brenda reluctantly agree to go to the party, but are not really into it and they refuse to participate in the activities. Donna and David try to save the party by getting everyone to dance, but Brandon and Emily sneak upstairs to make out. Mrs. Scanlon throws them out, and the others go with them.
When Scott goes to get matches for the cake, he finds a gun in a locked desk drawer. He tries to twirl it for David, but accidentally shoots himself in the stomach and dies. Later at school, David's friends and teachers keep asking David how he's doing. Donna gets upset when David is short tempered with her. When Brandon tries to interview him about Scott, David expresses his anger at those who pretend to care about Scott after his death, and his own guilt over not being a good enough friend. They do not realize that the microphone for the schools radio station is on and everyone hears him.
Meanwhile, a time capsule from 1941 is dug up, and the West Beverly students decide to put together one of their own. After Scott's accident, they decide to dedicate the capsule to him and place his cowboy hat in it.

Thread over.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm 21, hate Bush, but still own a couple guns. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure you just made on somebody's list. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Liberals who won guns + their hate for George Bush = Hopey crossing his fingers and praying.

Edit: But only because I just got back from paying $3.00 a gallon for gas and need someone to blame.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have been waiting for a poll on the age of posters on this board and the politics board. The overwhelming liberal influence amazes me, and I picture a bunch of 18-24 year old kids who hate Bush and have been indoctrinated into hating guns etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Episode 214 - "The Next 50 Years" of Beverly Hills 90210 is what convinced me of the evils of gun ownership:

David's friend, Scott Scanlon, is having a birthday party and his puts David in charge of inviting the guests. Unfortunately, Donna is the only person who really wants to attend. Brandon, Emily, Steve, Kelly and Brenda reluctantly agree to go to the party, but are not really into it and they refuse to participate in the activities. Donna and David try to save the party by getting everyone to dance, but Brandon and Emily sneak upstairs to make out. Mrs. Scanlon throws them out, and the others go with them.
When Scott goes to get matches for the cake, he finds a gun in a locked desk drawer. He tries to twirl it for David, but accidentally shoots himself in the stomach and dies. Later at school, David's friends and teachers keep asking David how he's doing. Donna gets upset when David is short tempered with her. When Brandon tries to interview him about Scott, David expresses his anger at those who pretend to care about Scott after his death, and his own guilt over not being a good enough friend. They do not realize that the microphone for the schools radio station is on and everyone hears him.
Meanwhile, a time capsule from 1941 is dug up, and the West Beverly students decide to put together one of their own. After Scott's accident, they decide to dedicate the capsule to him and place his cowboy hat in it.

Thread over.

[/ QUOTE ]

The potential for retards to remove themselves from the gene pool is a negative?
Old 09-09-2005, 03:37 PM

Link
This guy from infowars.com wrote an article similar to this topic. Truthfully this guy is a damn loon, but his readings are funny. If you have ever seen Alex Jones on TV, you will realize this guy is way to high strung.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah if NO has taught us anything, it is that government can't protect us. You must take responsibility for your family's safety. If you're not an idiot and can handle the responsibility, you should own a gun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Except that the goverment is taking guns away from NO residents. Guns are now the provenance of law enforcement and corporate security only.

The bitch about being paranoid is sometimes you're right.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The potential for retards to remove themselves from the gene pool is a negative?

[/ QUOTE ]

Donna wasn't the one who shot herself, it was Scott. He was just socially inept, not retarded.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Donna wasn't the one who shot herself, it was Scott. He was just socially inept, not retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was spinning a loaded gun he found in a drawer on his finger. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 09-09-2005, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He was spinning a loaded gun he found in a drawer on his finger. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

He was just trying to be cool in front of David. Plus, he didn't really fit in with the cool kids, so he needed to die.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:53 PM

Achtung 2+2 Besucher:

Der Führer sagt:

Ich kann dieses Spiel auch spielen. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-09-2005, 03:54 PM