Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-2005, 07:34 PM

Default Re: Why do you stay married?

[ QUOTE ]
OTOH, married sex can be like a fine wine - it gets better with age. If you think you're some kind of sex god, then try turning the same woman on over a period of years. The happily married guys and gals know what I'm talking about. There is always something new, and it doesn't have to be extreme or weird. Often it is something very simple, and/or subtle that sets off fireworks.

[/ QUOTE ]

J.F.C. are you stalking me or what?
Old 08-12-2005, 06:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OTOH, married sex can be like a fine wine - it gets better with age. If you think you're some kind of sex god, then try turning the same woman on over a period of years. The happily married guys and gals know what I'm talking about. There is always something new, and it doesn't have to be extreme or weird. Often it is something very simple, and/or subtle that sets off fireworks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Um... Whaaaaaa??? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 08-12-2005, 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Um... Whaaaaaa??? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, that wasn't very clear was it. I just meant your posts sound a lot like my life. Carry on.
Old 08-12-2005, 08:44 PM

I wanna spend some time with my girlfreind after this thread...she puts up with some amazing crap that I pull and still wants to please me at the end of the night...man I think I have found a good girl
Old 08-12-2005, 09:14 PM

Public opinion mostly.

But one of the benefits is she loves anal.

Also, she not only lets me enjoy my number one assistant, but she can hold the camcorder pretty steady.
Old 08-12-2005, 09:23 PM

If there is a heaven, I nominate AndyFox be the first to go - and maybe the rest of us will be lucky enough to get in.
Old 08-13-2005, 12:25 AM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

or maybe he was adapting a quote from the end of fargo
Old 08-13-2005, 10:47 AM

I can sum up my wife's coolness with this...

Walking down the beach on the first day of our Aruba honeymoon 6 years ago, I notice a topless sunbather about 40 feet ahead. I turn to my wife and say

"Honey, that woman has no top on!"

Her response,

"Would you like to borrow my sunglasses?"
Old 08-13-2005, 11:09 AM

I waited until I was in my 30's to get married which was probably the most intelligent things I have ever done in my life... If I would have married one of my ealier long-time relationships it would have been miserable.

After 6 years of marriage I have to say this is the happiest I've ever been in my life but it's because I waited until I found the right woman (ie one that would tolerate my BS).

As far as the wanting to nail other hotties goes I just think about how godam annoying most of them would be after 48 hours post-coitus.
Old 08-13-2005, 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I waited until I was in my 30's to get married which was probably the most intelligent things I have ever done in my life... If I would have married one of my ealier long-time relationships it would have been miserable.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm 26, haven't had a really serious girlfriend in 6 years, and I love it. I do what I want when I want, learn a lot from the ways things have gone with my friends, and I know that I am prepared if and when the right girl shows up.

I agree with you wholeheartdly. Marriage before 30, in many cases, is a real bad idea.