Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2005, 06:13 PM

Default Re: Top 20 players on PP

seeing as how someone rated you as a big swinging dick of 100s and 200s, i'll help you out. but from now on i'm only providing help if requested by players that guy says are in the top 5.

Two links:

one

two

i think i'm correct in assuming this is what you wanted, not the stupid who are the best 215ers post.
Old 04-19-2005, 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
seeing as how someone rated you as a big swinging dick of 100s and 200s, i'll help you out. but from now on i'm only providing help if requested by players that guy says are in the top 5.

Two links:

one

two

i think i'm correct in assuming this is what you wanted, not the stupid who are the best 215ers post.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's it. TYVM, you da man.

Now, to move up from #6 so you will be bound to do my bidding.... [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2005, 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Two links:

one

two

[/ QUOTE ]

That's it. TYVM, you da man.

Now, to move up from #6 so you will be bound to do my bidding.... [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

his list was alphabetical. i'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're not the worst amongst that list. even though i think i've only played one game against you ever.
Old 04-19-2005, 06:39 PM

Very interesting threads...thanks for posting the links...
Old 04-19-2005, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh, but that thread is more enlightening than first meets the eye.

Just like Desdia's old threads are much more enlightening than I ever thought possible...

It's all about perspective baby! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Yugoslav
Old 04-19-2005, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately for PokerProphecy ....I have trouble believing their data is accurate. My stats at the $200 level are signifigantly lower on Prophecy than they actually were during that time period, meanwhile my stats at the $30s are WAY higher than they actually are. It has me moneying like 50%, which is absurd and not close to my actual money rate. It's hard to imagine how they even acheived such numbers through random samples.

[/ QUOTE ]

Their data is not updated much, and not very accurate. It has me winning much more than I do, and doesn't have more than half my games accounted for. I got a good laugh out of that site saying I was a "pro," especially with so much data missing.
Old 04-19-2005, 07:24 PM

best $215ers thread